Chapter 27

Hana's POV
One week later, Jae Mi eonni announced to me that I am going to debut solo in 3 months time. Faster than the other rookies because of my talent and hard work the past few months. Despite the fact that I find the decision unfair to the other rookies, I had to go along as Jae Mi eonni already planned my schedules ahead. I'd only been in SM for a few months and yet, I'm debuting. Somehow, has it got anything to do with Kai oppa?
"Eonni!" I catched up with my now manager,Jae Mi eonni, after my dance practice. "May I ask, why am I going solo?"
She stopped in her tracks. "You mean.. you don't want to do this alone?"
"No. I didnt say that. I mean,me? solo? on stage?alone?"
"If you want a group, I'll have to check with the dance trainer, the vocal trainer and find out who is ready to debut.Plus, I forgot to tell you, I'm not your only manager, you'll have a male manager with me to manage you as you are solo."
I pursed my lips. "O-Okay, then..nevermind. Thank you." I bowed and went back to a heck of a long practice.
That night..
It's 1.47am and I was in the vocal training room trying to reach a certain pitch.
The music supervisor sighed. "Let's take a break and we'll try again."
I sipped water and took off the headphones. I tried and tried again to reach the pitch when the door opened. Wendy eonni! She handed me medication for my throat.
"Yah..my Minha is doing well. You can really scream a pitch!"
"Haha very funny. I didnt even reach it."
"Try taking it slowly. Stand straight, head up, reach the pitch as if you are reaching for something. Release the air from your stomach.You'll do fine. I just dropped by to wish you luck. Goodnight!"
I hugged Wendy eonni and went back to training following after her advice.
One hour later..
"Yeah!Good job Minha-ssi. You're done for the night. Sleep well!" the music supervisor said and waved at me before he left.
I yawned and left the room. It is way too late and I was too lazy to go home. I went up to the 7th floor and dragged my feet to EXO's practice room. Hmn? Nobody's here? I guess they've gone.
I went out the building in a daze heading home to my apartment. Suddenly, large hands covered my mouth and I got pulled into a dark alley. I felt my sleepiness drain away and I'm fully awake now!
I was pushed against a wall, my hands above my head. The man smelled bad of alchohol. I can't tell what he looks like, but he is definately strong. I tried pushing him away. He only got mad. "Stay still and be a good girl won't you?"
"Ajusshi, please. Let me go. I'll give you anything, but please..please.." I felt his hand reach underneath my dress, feeling my thighs. I used my legs kick him away but he is one stubborn man.
My instincts told me to scream, and so I did, "HELP ME! PLEASE!HELP, OPPA." I yelled (and cry at the same time)at the top of my lungs. The man slapped me hard and threw me onto the concrete floor. Pain shot through my head and I felt giddy.
He bent over,stroking my chin , "Such a pity. A pretty girl all alone, who cannot resist?Let's play shall we? It'll be fun".
He lifted up my dress and I shut my eyes, preparing for the worst when...
"Oi! How many times must I tell people, Don't Touch Her!" I heard couple of punches and groans before a soft hand landed on my hair. I flinched.
"No no..it's okay Hana-ya. It's me." I opened my eyes. I saw Leeteuk and Suho holding the man by the arms. Kai looked extremely worried. D.O was standing one side his eyes wider than ever. I hugged Kai oppa, crying like a baby.He stroked my hair lovingly. Leeteuk called the police and we were brought to the station with them.
I clung onto Kai the entire time even while explaining what happened. After all this, we called our managers and they arranged for SuperJunior's road manager to take us home. I cried silent tears.
"Hana-ya, was it scary?" Suho asked. I nodded and hoped that I will never encounter anything like that again.
"Why did he do that?" I wondered out loud.
Kai wiped the tears from my face. "Next time, call me first before leaving. Second, because you are too cute and pretty. Third, I won't let anyone touch you.You're mine."
D.O cleared his throat. "Ahem. Awkward." I laughed.
Kai wrapped his arms around me. Suho teased Kai by playing with my hair and poking my back.
"Yah! When I said I won't let anyone touch her, it includes you too.Must I stick a sign to her that nobody can touch her?"
"Hey, who puts you in-charge of her skinship?" Suho teased. Kai pointed at himself.
"Kai-ya," Leeteuk started. "Is it hard? Having a girlfriend to protect yet have work?"
"Why must I make it hard? Just think simple. Whenever Hana needs me, I'll be there."
"And so far...?"
I sat up. "He's been there every single time. I just have to trust my instincts and call him out."
"If you don't trust your instincts?"
I shrugged. "I guess I wouldve been dead by now."
We all laughed and Kai pulled me closer to him.
The Next Morning...
Kai had slept over at my apartment being too "protective". I got dress first before going to wake him.
"Don't.." he said in a muffled voice.
"Ye?" I responded thinking he was awake.
"Don't.."
"Hah? What are you talking about?" I asked. I took off his blanket and began folding it.
"Don't..touch her," he tossed and turned in the sleeping bag. "She's mine!" he suddenly shouted and sat up like a mummy. His eyes wide opened.
I smiled and kneeled in front of him. "Don't worry, I have you." I said and kissed him on his cheek.
He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?"
"That was last night but you saved me. Now, get up or you'll be late for practice."
I made eggrolls and ate some for breakfast, leaving most of them for Kai in a container.
"Nice! I'll eat them well!" We left together, ignoring the crowd of girls that followed us around with their phones.
(sigh) We were already on our way when a stout teenage girl blocked my way. She handed me a bottle of sweet water.
"I really ship you guys and I'm a huge fan! This is for you!"
I beamed. "Really? What about Kai?". The girl showed a pitiful face. "Oh. okay then, I'll just share this with him."
"No don't!" she shouted suddenly. "It's only for you."
Kai grabbed me by my arm and led me away from her. I turned back to look at her. "Thank you!" I yelled.
When we arrived, I dropped by Exo's practice room before going for practice. Kai turned and look at the bottled water.
Chanyeol studied the water. "Yah.. is this drink meant to be for you?"
I nodded.
Chanyeol took the bottle from me and pointed at the small white dust particles flowing inside.
"Arent those bubbles?" I asked.
"They look like powdered pills that arent mix properly in the water."
"Who would drug me?"
"Not drug, hurt."
My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. We chose to ignore this little accident. Afterwards, I spent my weeks practising hard for debut. Wendy and Kai would often drop by to give me support.
Now, the only thing that worries me, is what will happen once I debut? Will I make more fans and supporters? Or will I get more haters?

A/N: Hey readers! I am very busy this week with tons of homework and pressure that examinations are coming very soon. So I thought up of so many ideas but I don't know which is best, so picked this and I hope that this chapter is not too weird for you and please look forward to more upcoming chapters!~Thanks for reading.
p/s: #getwellsoontao I really hope Tao wont force himself too much on the comeback stage. I really dont mind if he doesnt perform bc of health issues.