Leaving

Monday, 9:00am

   I woke up from sleep, feeling groggy.My eyes were puffy from crying yesterday. I froze.Somethings not right, somewhere. I looked at my watch.

    !!! I was late for school! I am 2 hours late! Where is my omma's yelling alarm when I needed it? I frantically got dressed for school, tied my hair up in a ponytail, grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs skipping steps.

Hold On. When I was coming down the last flight of stairs, I saw omma, Raina and a scary-looking man.

   "Ah? Hana-ah...meet Raina's son," said omma politely pointing to the scary man.

   The man stood up and snickered. "Ya Omma, you want me to get married to this THING?This??"

My eyes widen.What the heck did this guy just called me?This?Thing?Is he blind?I am not an object!! ><

Raina just nodded quietly. Omma spoke up,"This is my daughter,Min Hana."

The scary man looked me from head to toe(what is he?a pervert?!) and smiled, "I like her." He said. Then they began talking about the marriage as if I was not there at all.

My jaw dropped instantly.This is too much for me to take in! I clenched my fists. Can't I marry someone who I know and love?!I couldn't take it anymore!

"I am NOT getting married to THAT!"I yelled pointing at him."Omma!What is wrong with you?! Can't you see that I am not ready?You always must get what ever you want and never ask me whether I am okay with it!I am tired of you making decisions for me when I am old enough to make my own decisions!"

Omma stood up angrily and yelled," I am your mother!You listen to me!As long as you live under MY roof, I shall make the decisions."

"Ok." I said calmly." Well, here is MY decision.I'm leaving!"

I ran out of the house holding in tears. I had never in my life talked back to my omma that way. I ran non-stop and never looked back.

   Omma's POV

I watched as Hana ran out. I wanted to go after her but I am afraid that she'll be more upset with me.

"Omma! What is wrong with you?!" Her words were ringing in my ear like a bell. Must I get what ever I want? I just wanted my daughter's happiness. I just wanted her to listen to me. Why was she so angry? Is it because of the marriage? Or is it because of me?I buried my face in my hands. Why is it that I don't know?

Raina patted my back."I'll come back later." And she left with her son.

Added a wee bit drama in it.Lame, yes?OMG.Kai will be appearing in the next part of the story. Updating soon before exams start..FIGHTING!