Escape

Wednesday 7:45pm

  Taemin POV

We followed Hana until the subway station and took a train.

When we arrived at her destination, she began hurrying to somewhere.

Seriously, where is she going? Despite being tired chasing after her, SuHo,Xiumin and I continued following her like stalkers.(Kai, you owe us so much for this).

  Hana's POV

I ran as fast as I could to my house. While I was on my way, a tall scary looking man stood at a far distance in front of me.

It was him.The guy my omma placed me with in the arranged marriage.

"Hey cutie," he called out to me.I froze. He came closer to me and stared down at me.

"What do you want?" I glared.

"Where have you been? I thought maybe I could have some fun with you the other day but you left." He stroked my cheek and pulled me in closer to him. I did not like this at all. I pushed him away and tried to walk away. But he pulled my arm and slammed me into a brick wall. I cringed and fell to the concrete floor.

"Look," he said as he pinned my arms to my back, my face pressed against the cold floor. "I am marrying you for the money my mother said she will pay me if I said 'I do'. If you ever try to take that away from me, you'll regret ever meeting me.Play nice, shall we?"

"Heh, how obedient of you,"I said.

"That's what I do,"he replied."If I married you, I wouldn't have to face that widow anymore."

Now, I know who was ever behind this. It was Raina. She suggested the marriage and all this while she just wanted to get rid of her son.

He pulled me up as an old lady was passing by.The old lady looked at me concerned,"Girl, are you okay?"

"She fell," he said smiling. He pretended to brush off the dirt from my face and knees.The old lady smiled and walked away.

I felt very troubled. I want to see my omma. I didn't expect to run into this monster.

"I bet you don't even know my name," he said as he forced me to walk forward with him. "Its Sho Ryu".

Sho Ryu? That's japanese right?Suddenly, I heard a girl cry out his name from behind us."Ryu!There is trouble! The men from the other territory are attacking Hyun and our gang!Hurry!"

The moment Ryu lets go of my arms, I ran away from him as fast as I can. There is now way I'm becoming toast. I looked back, he was gone.Heh.Save your "territory" first before coming for me.

I finally reached my house. The lights were switched off. The door wasn't locked at all. With negative thoughts playing around in my head, I grabbed a long wooden branch from the ground and opened the door.

I searched around for the light switch. It didn't turn on.I climbed up the stairs to the master bedroom.Peeping through the crack in the door, I saw my omma and Raina together watching television.

I didnt know what to do next. Omma didnt seem ill or anything.

I went to my bedroom making as little noise as possible. Finally.My room. Everything was left untouched from before. I quickly took my backpack and filled in my things. I took out a wad of money from my savings and shoved them into my bag.

No.This isn't right. I have to tell omma about Raina's plans.Gathering my pride, I went to the master bedroom, took a deep breath and swung the door wide open.