Always...

Monday, 5:45am

KAI'S POV

*Yawn. Uh. Hana is asleep in my arms.Cute. I brushed her hair that was covering her face, away.Those lips I kissed last night, felt so sweet and soft. I wonder if she'll wake up if I kiss her again now.

Biting my lower lip, I slowly brought my face closer to hers...

HANA'S POV

Mmm...This..what is this? Who is this?.. Should I wake up? But..these warm lips..I feel like I don't want this to end. Slowly, I opened my eyes and see Kai's face, so close to mine. Shit.I.Can't.Breathe. After a couple more seconds, I pushed Kai away lightly and he stared at me looking lost.

"You. You were awake?" he asked.

I blushed. My face is growing hotter by the second. Not to mention red.

"I-uh.." he frantically grabbed his crutches by the side of the bed and limped off to the bathroom quickly.

I sat in bed fanning myself with my hands. Why does he drive me crazy early in the morning? I pursed my lips and combed my hair down. Sighing, I plopped back into bed and covered my face with a pillow.

7:00am

"Hana-ya.." God..I don't want to get up now. "Hana..get dressed for school now.."

"Why?"

"Your omma called your phone, demanding you to go to school. I told her I will get you there."

"Oppa..you can't even walk.."

"Hana-ya get up or you'll be late!"

"Andwae!!!You are not my mom!!"

"Ya..D.O hyung is here you know.."

I immedietely sat up and saw D.O with his owl eyes laughing at me argueing with Kai. Embarassed, I bowed to D.O oppa and took out my uniform from my bag. I pouted my way to the toilet and I guess Kai oppa decided to tease me a bit. In front of D.O oppa, he kissed my cheek quickly, making my face turn red.

"Oppa! Hajima(Do not)..." I scolded and playfully whacked his head with my towel.

After bath..

I packed my school bag and was about to tie my shoelaces when D.O oppa knelt down in front of me, tying them for me. I ruffled his hair.

"Gomawo oppa.." I said."Don't you have any schedules today?"

"Oh..I was meant to go for my latest drama's meeting but they cancelled it because the director couldn't make it.." he replied and kindly tied my tie for me.

"Hyung...are you going to send Hana to school by car?" Kai asked.

"Ye..the fangirls might go crazy if they see me with Hana..haha!" D.O waved to Kai and left the room ahead of me.

I gave Kai a hug and he adjusted my fringe."Be a good girl!". He kissed the tip of my nose just before I ran off to catch up with D.O oppa.

Monday, 2:30am

I just ended school and am walking back from Seoul's subway station. The hospital is a long distance away and I have absolutely no money to get a cab.

*Yawn..so tired.

. . .

Eh?

"Mew..mew.."

A cute little white kitten was mewing inside a box at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

Aww..it looked up at me with its precious black round eyes. I'm guessing its breed is a short-haired Munchkin kitten, with its tiny short legs.Without warning, the sky began to pour like a waterfall.