Audition....

Wednesday 6:15am
HANA'S POV

I woke up to Kai's voice whispering into my ear. "Hana..ireona(wake up).."

"Mm..why?"

"Your audition is in 2 hours. I thought that you might want to warm up a bit."

I got up from my seat and toddled to my bag in the corner to get my clothes.

"Hana-ya...come here."

I went up to his bed and he suddenly pulled me into a warm embrace.About a minute passed and I was about to pull away when I felt something hanging around my neck.

"I asked older sister to help me go shopping and we video chat the entire time. So, I saw this and..." Kai nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "...I thought about you."

It was a necklace that has a beautiful blue butterfly wing pendant. On one wing, was engraved, "Love". I smiled. He fished out his phone with a keychain of the other wing that engraved, "Forever".

"'Love Forever'.."

Kai blushed.

"Gumawo(Thank you) oppa..I promise you, I will never take it off.." I promised and wrapped my pinky finger around his.

After a quick bath, I dressed myself in my long sleeved grey casual dress,black tights and sandals. Coincidentally, I had a blue hairband that is almost the same color as the butterfly wing pendant Kai gave me. Alright then, I'm all set.

I stepped out into the room, finding Kai all dressed up by himself in his usual casual clothes. Even so, he's still looking gorgeous.

*Knock knock

I opened the door to see Kai's manager standing out in the hallway with 2 big,tall guards.

"Excuse me.." he said squeezing pass me through the doorway and into the room. The 2 guards stood outside on guard.

"Kai-ya..you've got a schedule with the rest of the members.Let's head to the venue and get you changed," said the manager.

"Manager-ssi...I still cannot walk properly on my own. I can't perform."

"This is only a meet-and-greet session with your fans..you don't have to do anything but sit, shake hands,talk and sign.."

Kai bit his lip and turned his gaze to me. A second later, he mouthed, "Mianhe(I'm sorry)".

The manager helped Kai up and on his way out with Kai, he patted my shoulder. "By tomorrow, we need not need your help anymore. You can go home. Arasseo (ok)?"I nodded slowly and pursed my lips. With a sigh, I picked up my sling bag and headed out together with them.

Downstairs, I waved to Kai as he left in his van with the other members for his schedule. My fingers unconciously holding onto the pendant around my neck. A while later, I was heading off to the SM building when I realised a group of girls following me from behind.

'Darn..what's up with them?' I thought. As their footsteps came closer, I stopped and turned around facing the girls that had disgust written all over their faces.

"Yah..who are you? We saw you with our Kai oppa and you were waving to him as he left. What are you playing at?" one of them said rudely.

"I'm not playing at anything and I happen to be...his..uh-...." I paused panicking. They cannot be suspicious or find out anything. "..a close friend!" I blurted out.

"Ohh..so why is a close friend dressed up so nicely and acting all sweet and mushy in front of him?" another said raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms.

I rolled my eyes. "Look. I don't know what is wrong with you but I have no time to answer any of your questions.." I replied and hurriedly turned my back to them. 'Sweet?Mushy? Since when have I been mushy?' I began to wonder if waving someone goodbye is a 'mushy' thing to do. As I was about to take a step forward, someone tapped me on my shoulder. Before I can fully turn around, a blast of cold water was splashed onto me getting me soaked. The girls frowned at me and one tightly gripped my arm.

"You better not come anywhere close to our Exo oppas..bacause you don't know who you are messing with right now.."they said and roughly pushed me to the ground. The moment they left, I sighed and got back up on my feet. I smoothed out my dress and hailed a taxi to the SM building.
At SM building...
7:30am

Great! I'm one hour early..pfft..now what?I decided to get myself starbucks and waited in the lobby of the building.
Half and hour later..

"Excuse me miss..you've been here for quite a while, is there a reason?" a staff member asked. Her small eyes barely made it clear that she can see me.

"Oh..My name is Min Hana and I'm here for a special audition held by Mr Lee Soo Man?" I explained.

"Just a moment, I'll call him down for you."

Indeed, a moment later, Mr Lee Soo Man appeared himself welcoming me in warmly. I bowed deeply.

"You made it here, Minha! Boy, am I glad to see you!" he said patting my shoulder.

"Ah..Sir...my name is Min.Ha.Na and yes, I'm glad to see you too!" I replied.

"Your stage name will be Minha so let's try to get you to get used to it!"

"I haven't even started my audition nor have I became a trainee/rookie yet..."

"Oh..you will be...soon."

I entered a room with 4 judges including Mr Lee Soo Man himself. I introduced myself and explained why I was there.

"Ok..If you are ready, let's hear you sing," said one of the judges.

I began to sing to IU's Good Day, giving it my all at the 3 octave high notes at the end.Next, I had to dance to a kind of remix they created. Unfortunately, I cannot dance that well. Before I knew it, I finished the audition and had to wait again, outside the room.

While waiting, I decided to text Kai oppa:

Hana:Oppa..I just finished my audition.

. . .

Kai: Did you pass?

Hana: I do not know yet...

Kai: Haha..it's alright. But I'm sure you did great!

...

Hana: What are you doing right now?

...

Kai: A five minute break...I can't wait to hear the results!

Hana: I'll tell you the results as soon as I get it..ok? ;)

...

Kai: Araseo(Ok)...good luck Hana-ya!

---

The door of the audition room swung open and a staff member gestured for me to enter. Nervous, I held onto the pendant around my neck.

The judges suddenly began clapping. "You made it in Minha-ssi! Congratulations!"

"Although, you may have to work on your dancing...besides that, I guarantee that you will be a big hit in the kpop industries!"

I smiled and bowed, thanking the judges. Now that I've became a rookie in here...I'll see Kai around in this building, right? After I left the room, I let my head fall into my hands as I began to think about the new journey that I will be embarking on from this day forward.....

A/n: Ahh~Annyeong! I'm back with a longer chapter and probably with more grammar mistakes but, writing these stories at least gets me away from school and stress~ Well..I hope this chapter is okay with you! Thanks for reading~