A Night in Hangang Park

7.30pm

I left SuYeon eonni to her work and walked off to Hangang Park to meet up with Kai oppa.
KAI'S POV

"Suho hyung," I called out while they were preparing for the Radio broadcast schedule. "I'm heading to Hangang Park to meet Hana. Do you mind telling Manager hyung that I'm not well or something?"

Suho frowned. "I can't lie. He'll see right through me."

I looked around for Baekhyun. "Hyung, can you do me a favour of telling Manager hyung that I'm not well to go for the Radio broadcast?"
"Don't look at me. If he finds out we're lying, he might make us work extra hours and I'm already extremely tired.Ahh..ggaepsong."
I sighed. The broadcast location is not too far from Hangang Park. Maybe I should go for a short while and meet Hana quickly after that. As I reached for my phone, it rang coincidentally.
--Hana--
"Ye, yebeoseyo?"
"Oppa.. eoddiya(where are you)?"
"Hana-ya, do you think that you can wait there for a while? Just a while.. I promise."
"Eo.. araseo(okay).."
--
I sighed sadly. Chanyeol held my shoulder assuring me that it will be alright. I carefully climbed into the van and headed for the radio broadcast.
HANA'S POV
I sat down on a bench in the park and breathed out watching white smoke escape my lips. Wow..It's cold. I wonder what time he will arrive.
I leaned back enjoying the beautiful view of the night river with the lights gleaming in the darkness. It's nighttime. I remembered last night where I was warmly sleeping beside Kai oppa. His breathing tickling my neck.What a long day. And I'm so tired and worn out. With that in mind, I slowly nodded off to sleep.
I don't know how long I've been asleep but soon, I felt warm lips pressed against mine. My heart raced. As soon as it left my lips, a hand was placed over mine keeping my hands warm in the cold.  I wanted to open my eyes but my eyelids are too heavy. I let my head fall and rest on the shoulder of a person beside me. So warm..I hugged the arm like a pillow.
After what felt like a million years, I opened my eyes to the sound of birds chirping away and the sudden light that shone onto my face. Not to mention my grumbling stomach(I skipped both my lunch and dinner and hardly finished breakfast yesterday). Immedietely, my eyes shot open.
God.What time is it? I turned to my left and see Kai still sleeping beside me. I fished out my phone.
! ! ! It's 9.00am!
I shook Kai awake. He suddenly let out a loud sneeze. Oh no. He didn't catch a cold did he? I touched his forehead. It's hot. Hot. Hot? Kyak! He's having a fever!
"(sniff) Ah.. Hana-ya.. had a good sleep?"
"Oppa...you've catched a cold. And fever," I said feeling guilty. I unwrapped my scarf from around my neck and wrapped it around Kai. He smiled and patted my head playfully.
"Gwaenchanha jagiya.. saranghaeyo!" he said still in a dazed from sleep and made a heart over his head and hugged me.
"Erm..oppa."
"Eo?"
"Do you have schedule in the morning?"
"...Yep."
"What time?"
"6.30am."
"Aaand..guess what time it is now?"
". . .Crap!"
He shot out of his seat, grabbed my hand and we both ran off to the SM building. I felt like I was part of a romance teenage drama series whereby the girl is running away with the guy.
Before we could enter the lift, Jae Mi eonni was coincidentally in the lift together with Suho and D.O oppa , heading out.
When they both saw us with our hands still entwined, I knew that I am in deep deep boiling, hot water.
Jae Mi gave me a stern glare. Suho on the other hand with D.O shared a disgusted look. Suho was about to say something when,
"Yah! You! This is your first time and your first schedule in this company! You have not submitted your contract papers and you weren't here on time! Do you think you've got what it takes to be a star if you are going to keep coming late after this?!!" Jae Mi yelled in my ear.
Kai took a step in front me. "No. It was my fault. I'm sorry." He bowed down 90 degrees. I didnt know what to do so I did too.
"Oh, so you two decided to spend the night together. Doing what? Sleep together? Clubbing? Run away?" Jae Mi continued her voice ringing through my ears.
Boy..this woman sure can talk and nag a lot. Great. Another younger version of my mother here in Seoul. As if one isn't enough. I guess it's her time in a month again. I took a deep breath and apologised properly to her and assured that none of this will ever happen again.
I left Kai to Suho and D.O oppa and followed after Jae Mi eonni who had stomped off somewhere.

A/n: Just a short one since I've got a little time on my little hands and fingers after school right now. And cram school is a definite. Thanks for reading! Please look forward to more! I hope that you are okay with this chapter! :))