Prologue

Modern day slavery is big business. We once saw a child sold for six bullets, and we did nothing.

In a brothel, a hooker was standing between two men.

The older one handed a wad of cash to the younger, more fit one, who counted the money to make sure it was complete.

The younger one nodded in satisfaction, and the hooker pulled the older man away.

More hookers were belly dancing on tables and poles, with different men watching them lustfully.

A waitress was holding a glass of water on a tray. She walked to the farther side of the room and handed the water to a man.

He had a beard, and wore a pair of glasses. He wore a white shirt and brown pants.

He nodded in thanks as the waitress handed him the glass of water, then he opened a small vial and poured the contents into the glass.

A (h/c) woman walked by him, giving him a flirtatious wink, making him smile slightly.

The man looked up to see two men in Black watching him closely, one standing on the stairway, and one in the far corner of the room.

The one in the corner reached up to his ear, and then signaled the guy in glasses to come forward.

Glasses guy stood up, with his glass of water in his hand, and walked towards the other guy.

The guy in the corner gestured his head towards a flight of stairs, and Glasses went up them.

Glasses came to a hallway that ended with a large door.

He walked towards the door but was stopped by two men.

They gestured for him to spread his hands and he did, then they started scanning him with a security scanner.

They came to his left pocket and the scanner beeped.

Glass reached into his pocket to pull what was in out, but they held his hand stopping him.

The guy in the suit reached into Glasses' pocket instead and pulled out a wad of cash, held together with a paper clip.

“Some fun tonight huh?” the guy in the suit asked him, and he nodded.

“Come.”

The guy in suit led Glasses to another hallway.

They walked past a man, holding the hand of a young blonde girl.

Glasses looked back at the young girl who looked back at him with sad eyes.

The guy in the black suit led him through another door.

“This way.”

Glasses was brought to a small office room.

In the middle of the room sat a table, with a man sitting on it, two men standing beside him.

Glasses looked beside him to see another man standing in the corner, and another guy standing behind a mini bar.

“Hello.” The man sitting said.

Glasses came to stand behind the chair, opposite the man. He set his glass of water down on the table.

“You are...Young At Heart 69.” The man said amused, picking up a pamphlet and reading out Glasses' username.

“Password?”

“Purity.” Glasses said, making the guy in Black suit behind him smile.

“Shut up. He's a paying customer.” The guy sitting at the table said to Black suit.