It's Happened Again?

“So today was fun.” Juan Cho said as he and [Y/n] walked side by side.

“Yes. It sure was.” [Y/n] laughed. “So does this make up for missing dinner the other night?”

“Well……depends……”

“Depends?”

“Hmmmn mmmn.”

“On what.”

“If……” He held her hand, stopping her. “You go on another day with me……tomorrow.”

“Well……”

“Come on!” [Y/n] laughed amused.

“Sure. I’ll go another date with you.”

“That’s great.”

Juan Cho drew [Y/n] closer to him and leaned in to kiss her. Their lips were about to touch when……

Vroom……

The two looked up to see Gaul sitting on his motorcycle, parked a few meters in front of them.

Juan Cho narrowed his brows in confusion.

“What’s he doing here?”

“I……well……”

Juan Cho’s wristwatch beeped, and he looked down at it.

“Well it’s time for my shift. I’ll see you tomorrow?” He kissed her forehead, while glaring at Gaul, who rolled his eyes.

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Juan Cho left and [Y/n] walked towards Gaul.

“What are you doing here? I thought we agreed to discuss over the phone.”

“Why? Am I interrupting your date with Juan Camillo?” Gaul asked smugly.

“It’s Juan Cho.” [Y/n] glared.

“Whatever his name is. I don’t even know why you’re going out with someone like him. I feel sorry for him though, does he know you’re using him to move on?”

“If you’re just here to insult me……”

“I’m sorry. The Inspector wants to see us. Something about the Faydens daughter’s case.”

“Fine. I’ll be there.” [Y/n] starts walking away.

“Do you even know where you’re supposed to go?” Gaul asked.

“No. But you’ll text me the address.” [Y/n] said, still walking away.

Gaul rolled his eyes and drove his motorcycle to block her path.

“What do you want now?”

“Why do you think I drove all the way here?” [Y/n] shrugged.

“I came to pick you up.”

“No thanks.” [Y/n] said, and started walking away again, but Gaul blocked her path again.

“Come on. Get on and let’s go. We don’t want to be late.”

“You know you can’t make me……”

“I don’t have my phone with me so……I won’t be able to text you the address.”
[Y/n] glared at him.

“So the easiest way for both of us, is for you to get on, and I’ll take you there.”

[Y/n] sighed.

“Fine.”

Gaul gave her a helmet and she placed it on, getting on the motorcycle.

Gaul immediately put the motorcycle in drive, making [Y/n] jerk forward, wrapping her arms round his waist.