Regrets, Mother/Son Time, Revelation

Gaul entered his slaughter. He opened his glass of whiskey, and took a large gulp.

Turning around, he saw the girls from nine months ago. Staring at them, he raised the whiskey bottle to his mouth again, and drank more.

[Y/n] grabbed a tub of ice cream from her freezer. She started closing her freezer, but decided against it and grabbed more, taking them to her table.

She opened up a tub and started eating the ice cream, crying as she saw Becky’s case in the newspaper.

She looked up to see those little girls from long ago staring at her as if to say; “We told you so.”

[Y/n] cried bitterly, as she kept shoving the ice cream into her mouth.

Monica and Andrew had finished packing. Monica picked up her purse, as Andrew brought the suitcases downstairs.

Gaul drank more from his whiskey bottle, until he was completely drunk.
The drink intoxicated him, and he spun around, finally landing on the floor, panting loudly.

Andrew opened the door for his wife, taking a final look at the hotel room, before leaving.

[Y/n] rested her head on the table fast asleep, with empty tubs of ice cream around her.

Her doorbell rang.

She didn’t answer.

It rang again, and again.

She finally raised her head up, a spoon sticking to her cheek.

“Mom! It’s me! Can I come in?” Selwyn asked.

“Sure.”

Selwyn rushed into the house to see the condition his mother was in. He sighed.

“Mom……” He rushed to her, picking her up off the floor.

“Well at least it’s not beer and whiskey.” He pulled the spoon away from her face.

“Mom. Hey……”

“Am I a bad person?” [Y/n] asked her son.

“What no. No you’re not, don’t ever think like that. Mom you’re one of the nicest person in the world.”

“Okay fine. Am I bad mother then? Do you hate me?"

“Mom……”

“Did I not raise you right?”

“Mom, can you listen to yourself right now? Uh? Listen, you are the most mom in the whole world. You gave your all in raising me. You loved me, you cared for me, you gave me everything. Mom! I’m the person I am today because of the way you and Dad raised me. You made me a great man Mom."

[Y/n] teared up.

“I love you so much son.” She pulled him into her for a hug.

“I love you too Mom.”

He pulled away

“Now. It’s time for you to get up and go out. Get this whole incident off your mind.”

“Go out to where? I don’t want to go out to anywhere.”

“Mom……you can’t stay at home all day. Come on, don’t you have something planned for today or something?”

“Well, I was supposed to go on a date with Juan Cho today.”

“That’s perfect, as much as I don’t like him, it’s the perfect opportunity for you to get out and forget everything.”