Becky Calls

It was midday, as the sun shone on an old Soviet prison.

A phone rang.

A girl wearing black crop top, purple miniskirt and black leather boots, walked towards a small kitchen.

Two men sat on the table, playing cards. The girl, Marina, walked towards the table and picked up the phone.

“Da……okay.”

A girl watched her from inside a small room.

Becky ran back to sit on her bed as Marina opened the door to her room.

Marina entered with a plate of sandwich and a glass of milk.

“Hey, where'd you get those?” Becky asked.

“What?” Marina asked, putting the food down on the table.

“The sunglasses. They're mine.”

“Mine now.” Marina turned to leave.

“Wait.” Becky said, making Marina turn back to her.

“Want them back? What do I get?”

“No, not the glasses. Did they keep my other stuff? You know, like my wallet, my phone.”

“Some advice. Don't do anything stupid. They want you pure for some big shot. But remember, there's many ways to use a girl and still keep her a virgin.”

Marina turned and left the room, locking the door behind her.

The Inspector walked out of a shop when suddenly, he was met with a gun to his back.

“Keep walking.” Gaul said walking behind the Inspector with [Y/n] by his side clenching his arm, trying to blend in.

“You have lost your mind. I hear you have kidnapped the Faydens.” The Inspector said.

“We’re hiding them. Their daughter's alive. The doctor faked the DNA.” [Y/n] said.

“Stelu's behind it.” Gaul added.

“Stelu? State Security? That's ridiculous. Why?” The Inspector asked.

“We don't know. I need you to find out.” Gaul said.

“If you are right, why the fuck have you two  involved me? I have a family too!” The Inspector exclaimed, making [Y/n] roll her eyes.

“You're the only honest cop we know, okay?” [Y/n] said.

A black vehicle suddenly park a little ways in front of them.

“Fuck.” The Inspector said.

Men dress in black came down from the car.

“Those your guys?” [Y/n] asked.

“No. Stelu's.”

“Okay, listen. We’ll be in touch with you through our son, okay?” The Inspector nodded at Gaul’s word and then Gaul took [Y/n]'s hand pulling her away.

One of the Men in Black walked towards the Inspector who brought out his badge.

“Police.”

“State Security.” The man said, then looked behind The Inspector, trying to find the couple.

“Close off the perimeter. They’re on the move.” The man said into his comm before turning to the Inspector

“Where are they?”

“Who?” The Inspector asked, feigning ignorance.

“You don't want to play this game with me.” The man said.