𝟓

-
❞𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬❞
-
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

Whilst their grandmother had her locked up in her room for four days,she had told everyone Zarene was on punishment as she was being very disrespectful and ungrateful but had ended in locking herself in her room for attention seeking.

Zaria and D'avonte didn't believe a single word of what they had been told,which made them worried,but every one of their attempts of knocking at her door failed as she would stay silent and ignore it,just like her grandmother had commanded her to do.

When everyone would leave the house, their grandmother would usually bring water and bread for her to eat with painkillers and exit her room,which she was told was her reward for being quiet.

She kinda liked this version of her grandmother,she was still rude,but with a sparkle of ✨caring✨

Zarene felt alone and hated the way she looked.The swelling on her face had gone down.In fact,when she woke up that day and the sun smiled in her face, she could finally see out of her eye and there was just a faint bruise around it.

During the time she was locked up, D'avonte had also started working more,in the hope of making more money to move out and away from the house.He was a really good tattoo artist and loved the job.

Today,Georgia was feeling nice and happy,and decided that Zarene had finally learnt her lesson.She walked up the stairs smiling,going to Zarene's room and unlocked it.

"Wake up sweetheart"she excitedly said to Zarene.

Zarene was already up,but since didn't have nothing to do,she just stared at her hands,trying to think positively for once.

When the sound of "sweetheart" hit her ears,she almost jumped out of the window. It sounded so weird to her and she felt disgusted by it.

Ignoring what she said,she greeted her grandmother "Good morning,ma'am" she said not looking at her and avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"Well,I have decided since you have been good and you definitely learnt your lesson,you are allowed to leave the room"

"T..thank you,ma'am" she said softly.

"Now go and have a shower,im going to leave some clothes here for you,take as long as you want,baby"She left and and came back with baby blue tracksuit set.

This must have been the first gift she received from her grandmother,and although spontaneous it made her little bit happy.

𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧