Chapter 12

Amity's Pov:

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock screaming it me.

I quickly shut it off, looking towards the window. It was dark out with the sun barly showing above the horizon.

Darkness was spread across my room barly allowing me to see.

It was the best part about the morning's. The house being completely silent. No traces of light from anything but the window.

Peaceful.

No twins. No parent's. Just quiet.

With a quick spell circle I summoned my scroll, going onto Penstigram.

It was to early to read. If I tried I probably wouldn't be able to comprehend the word's properly.

Almost all the posts on the main page's were about Spider Girl. Mostly about the most recent event with Spider Girl saving the hostages in that hotel.

It all seemed so surreal. I was dating Spider Girl.

Even that felt weird to say.

Dating.

Me and Luz were dating. Which also qualified as me dating Spider Girl.

So many thing's have happened. And I wouldn't change it for the world. Yes it will be stressful knowing that the person I love is in all those police chases, house infiltrations... And shootouts.

But it's okay! Because I know she will be safe. She wouldn't do anything stupid right?

Who am I kidding. this Luz were talking about.

I saw a post labled 'EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SEE THIS' and silently shook my head at the click bait. Yet I was still slightly curious.

Clicking on the video a small tab opened up with a black screen.

The video started playing, followed by some fuzzy sounds.

"Hey who's that lady with Spider Girl!"

The voice from the video blared. I turned my volume down, takjng a closer look at the video.

Wait that's Luz- er. Spider girl and...

Me?!

This is from yesterday.

The two of us in the video shot off with the camera panning with us.

The camera turned back to the crowd who were all flipping out.

"Spider Girl has a girlfriend!" Another person with brown hair and a bowl cut commented, rubbing his hands together evily.

Creepy

My eye's widened as realization sunk in.

Oh no.

What would my parent's say... Everybody knew she was a girl. And people thought we were dating.

We are but... That also means that as long as people still believe that me and Spider Girl are dating, me and Luz can't date in public.

Not only that but if me and Luz pretended that Spider Girl and I broke up, people would hate me for it.

People would hate the Blights then my parent's would be pissed.

Everything they worked for would be torn down.

Who know's what they would do.

They're very irrational people.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit shit shit!

This is not good.

Does Luz know? Why wouldn't she tell me? Should I tell her?

This could change everything.

The sun flew through my curtains, filling my room with white light.

This could not be happening.

This is a dream right?

One thing's for sure. I had to talk to Luz.

I quickly locked my door runnjng over to my window and slid it open.

Jumping out, I landed in a bush with a thud.

'Well ow'

I looked towards the forest beside my house with annoyance in my gaze.

'The one moment I'd be fine with Luz swinging through the air with me she's not here.'

I let out a long sigh before starting my treck in the direction of the owl house.

Short chapter!

Have a good day, and thanks for reading!