Chapter 14

Amity's Pov:

Small chirping Noises filled the room. Though we did not have any of what Luz called 'birds' on the Boiling Isles, we did have Feather Scratchers. Very peaceful demonds compared to the others, as long as you didn't go anywhere near it's twig pile. Touch a feather scratchers twig pile and it'll kill you.

Not even joking.

Luz's arm's were around me and I had my arm's resting on her chest. My back was agaisnt the wall, or at least close to being against the wall, while Luz's breathing filled the room.

'I can't believe I'm Luz's girlfriend!'

Girlfriend. That felt nice to say now. Honestly I had been wanting to say that since the first time I saw Luz.

Well... After me wanting to kill her that is.

Luz groaned and slowly opened her eye's, looking at me.

"Morning hermosa."

I didn't speak Luz's weird language, but she told me it was almost like the type of languages here. Only that she switches back and forth from 'Spanish' and English. Sometimes not even on purpose.

"Morning Luz."

I snuggled closer to her to find the warmth that was taken away from the cold morning.

Sometimes I wonder if anybody else has noticed that when it's cold at night it feels nice, but when it's cold in the morning it's terrible and you just want to be warm again.

What's up with that?

The door slammed open while Eda stood in the doorway with a smug look on her face.

"Mornin' kiddo!" Eda said wile a small 'weh' could be heard from behind her.

Luz flinched as she quickly pulled away from me, making me almost immediately miss her warmth.

"Yeah, don't think I didn't notice that your little girlfriend stayed over." She said while leaning onto the door frame wih her hip popped out.

For an old lady she was suprisingly foxy.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. As long as she comes downstairs and help's me make food."

Me and Luz exchanged a glance while Eda raised an eyebrow, smiling.

Luz only shrugged and smiled while sitting up, soon after I followed pursuit.

I quickly went into the hallway while rubbing my eye's to rid me of the tiredness.

Hopefully soon I'll be able say that I'm Luz's girlfriend in public soon.

If that ever happened I could see her, hang out with in public, hold hands, not haft to sneak out whenever I want to be near her.

We started the account, and even though Luz hasn't posted anything, she has been getting a lot of followers.

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear, 'DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!'.

"The King Of Demons demands you make him munches now moral!" King squawked out while punching his arm's into the air.

"Don't listen to him. He think's he's the best thing ever because he won one Hexes and Hold'em game against me. Eda laughed out, soon after she leaned down and whispered to me "I let him win." While quickly making her way down the stairs.

"Bow to me peasant! I am no longer the King of Demons! I am the King of all!"

I giggled a little, grabbing Luz's hand and intertwining our finger's.

Once I got to the kitchen, I walked over to the stove, turning it on and putting butter in.

I could just make some tracon. I remember Luz saying she liked bacon, so I assume these were the same thing's.

I put the tracon strips onto the pan, occasionally having to smack King's hand away for trying to snitch some.

"I demand my TRACON!" King yelled at the top of his lung's before falling over, pounding his fists on the table while letting out an ear pitching scream.

Le squeak of rage

"Holy smokes, calm down King. You can have some after Amity finishes." Luz chuckled while sitting down in a chair.

Eda walked over to the cupboard, pulling out a few pieces of bread and throwing them in the toaster.

"So..." Eda paused. "What did you two do last night?"

Eda was glaring but there was an obvious smirk resting on her face.

I could tell that I immediately bursted into a blush with how warm my face was.

"I- we... Wait a minute. Eda? You don't think that we-"

"Yep."

"Oh my god Eda no!"

Luz held her hands infront of her waving them back and fourth vigorously.

"Eda if we did that you would have heard us!" I yelled out, with my voice a pitch higher.

"I don't knoooowwww. This is a very sound proof house. I didn't even know you were here until I walked into Luz's room to check on her. Only to be met with the sight of you to cuddling under the covers." Eda had this tone in her voice, It's hard to explain but it was a mix between mischief and a toddler trying to lie about something.

"Well no that did not happen. Even so, I'm a bit creeped out that you watch me at night." Luz shuddered.

The toast popped, as Eda quickly grabbed it and threw it on a plate near Amity.

"Not watch, check. I checked on you."

Eda laughed while walking out of the room, probably going upstairs.

"Why would she think that? We've barely been dating and we've only kissed once!" I turned to Luz while I was talkjng. Directing my attention away from the pan.

"I know right! And I have a suspicious feeling that she dosen't just 'check' on me. Maybe I should start locking my door at night." Luz said the last part in almost a whisper, as if she was trying to give herself the note.

Nobody's Pov:

King slowly krept his arm towards the tracon, never taking his eye's off Amity.

"Eda's amazing and all, but I can't say she dosen't scare me." Amity cringed at her statement.

King slowly squinted his eye's kn concentration while the touched the food with his paw.

Amity noticed and quickly slapped his hand away, not taking her eye's away from Luz.

In a huf, King jumped down from the table heading to the living room to command his army.

"My army will give me some respect." King mumbled under his breath while mentioning something about offerings and revenge.

Amity pulled the strips of tracon off, putting them on the same plate as the toast.

"We'll, in other case's we should probably get to school." Luz got up and grabbed a piece of toast, biting off the corner.

"I guess you're right. I'll just eat toast on the way. I think it's best if we leave the tracon for King and Eda."

Luz nodded as the due walked out of the kitchen to see King commanding his army.

"King, tracons on the table if you want some!" Luz exclamed, leaving the furry demon to sprint to the kitchen.

And with that they were out of the house and off to school.

Not proof read.

Have a good day, and thanks for reading!