Chapter 24

Luz's POV:

I watched as Amity ran away, stumbling over her own feet every once and awhile.

"Alright buddy! It's just us now! What do you want?!"

The masked person stood still, starting at me with dead eyes.

This person seems so obsessed with being ominous! What the hell is wrong with this guy?

He freaks me out a lot, I can't lie about that.

Somethings wrong with this guy.

Very slowly, he lifted his arm again, pointing towards the same area Amity ran to.

I could feel my body start to tingle and my blood start to rush. But this wasn't my Spidy Senses.

"Why the fuck do you want her?! She's done nothing wrong! Your anger should be directed at me, if you're going to hurt somebody, hurt me!" I paused, taking in heavy fast breaths to calm my anger. "You already know who I am. So what's stopping you?"

He Lowered his finger, staring at me with fuzzy glowing blue eyes.

"She dies, you fall. Forever."

It caught me off guard.

My eyes widened at the sound of him speaking to me.

Of course I wanted him to talk, but I didn't expect him to.

His voice was dark and distorted. Almost like he had a voice filter on.

"What do you mean she dies I fall? You're not going near her. You try anything like that, and you'll haft to kill me before you can get close to her." I could feel the anger burn me and fuel my energy.

"Well." The serene voice spoke behind a mask of evil and secrecy. "That seems like a pretty good deal to me." He talked slowly, lifting up a side of his cloak to show a full arsenal of knifes.

Well shit then...

He took the handle of a nice engraved blade in between his fingers, the cloak falling back down to his sides.

He held it up to my display, his eyes only seeming to glow brighter.

"Shall we then?" He glanced at the knife, looking back at me while flicking his wrist to send it piercing through the air and towards me.

My senses kicked back in, which I dodged and advanced forwarders.

I threw a punch that he caught, looking me dead in the eyes.

In a single motion, he squeezed down on my fist, slowly turning my arm in the wrong direction.

Trying my hardest to push against his strength and turn my arm in the other direction. Just barely straining to keep my arm from twisting with him.

I let out a strained, pained grunt as he squeezed down on my fist tighter, a popping noise filling there air one at a time, every few seconds.

Holy fuck this guy is strong! Even with my powers!

Whoever this guy is, he knows what he's doing, and he knows how to take care of somebody quietly and easily. Figures huh.

He turned my arm backwards further and further until I could feel my elbow start to pop out of place.

A muffled yelp fell past my lips, quickly swinging my left at his head, which he also caught.

With both my fists in his, it left him with nothing to defend himself.

As fast as I could, before he could catch onto what I was doing, I jumped up, kicking him in the stomach with both feet. Backfliping and landing, just by using the momentum of the kick.

We both stumbled backwards, yet he still didn't fall.

I grabbed the crease in my arm, feeling the damage he had caused.

Wasn't bad... Kind of... It wasn't good though either.

"I don't have time for your silly games child!" His voice was still somewhat calm, only coming off as a tad bit more harsh.

He tugged three knifes from his cloak, holding them between his fingers like claws.

I slid my foot back in the dirt, readying myself for anything he could throw at me.

But he didn't get anywhere near me when he threw.

All three knifes flew past me, not even coming close to where I was.

Two hit the last remaining lamp posts that were on, one hitting a steam pipe nearby.

I smirked, feeling as if I had gotten the upper hand.

I didn't...

My smirk depleted very quickly as I realized how dark it was now. I was only able to see his faint outline and his glowing blue eyes.

Smoke filled the area at my feet, slowly rising.

The smoke shooting strait up made a tall mist around the area near it.

Fast blurry streams of blue lines flowed around me, seeming as if he was in every place at once.

This guy can't keep this up forever right?

He may have created the smoke, but he can't see just like I can't. He's still only human.

Then again, no human has that kind of strength.

I felt a shove from behind me, sending me forwards a few steps. Then it came again, this time to my left, then my right.

My breathing picked up. The smoke hindering my breathing.

"Stop hiding!" I yelled in no particular direction, flowing into a stream of coughs strait after.

"Stop hid-" I took in a large breath.

"Sto-p hidin-" every breath I took became shallow, and difficult.

Everything in my vision started to double and blur.

I looked up, the blue blurs becoming thin fast lines speeding around me.

I walked forwards, stumbling over my own feet slightly as I tried to fight through the fog.

The smoke was hot, making me sweat.

I could feel my skin start to become sticky with sweat droplets.

The more I stumbled forwards, the more I could see the city lights, but the blue swarming lights followed me.

"Where are you! Bit-ch." I let in a sharp breath.

A maniacal laugh swarmed the air around me in a loud echo.

"Oh little one." The auto tuned voice spoke to me as if it were the devil itself. "Don't play with fire sweetheart. You'll only get burnt." He let out another loud laugh.

I looked up to see the very figure of this masked man, barley five feet away from me.

"I'll see you soon." He paused, looking down at me while his figure started to blur into multiple people. "Right after..."

He took a few steps towards me as I collapsed to my knees, my breathing starting to wheeze.

His feet were planted right in front of me as he looked down with obvious glee under his mask.

Raising a arm, he rested his hand on top of my hand as I tried to swipe him away from me.

"I see the girl." His voice became grim, yet happy.

Black faded into my peripheral vision just as he pushed his hand out, tipping my over, and making me land on the cold hard ground.

I felt my heart beat slow down, blood roaring in my ears.

"A-mity..." was the last thing I mumbled. Or could mumble.

Welp, not proof read.

This is late.

Not as epic as a fight scene as I wanted, but I ran out of time.

I'll do it someday.

Have a good day, and thanks for reading!