Chapeter 2

I layed on the roof of the owl house staring at the stars. The cool air cut against my nose, turning my cheeks a rose tint.

Although it was summer, the nights in the Boiling Isles were cold. I took in a breath letting it out all at once. There was a buzzing in my pocket taking the silence out of the air. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a call from Willow. 'Hello?' My voice echoed back to me as the call first picked up my voice, slightly saturated. 'Hey Luz, just calling to check in. You were acting strange today just wanted to make sure everything was fine.'

Willows voice was laced with concern. Guilt washed over me as I realised I did leave without an explanation. The school day wasn't even near over when I stormed out.

'Yeah everything's fine Willow, sorry for making you worry. I... Forgot the... Oven was on.' Probably the worst excuse I had ever made. If I could see willows face right now I know she would be giving me one of 'those' faces. The ones that say they dont believe you at all.

'Well fine. But just telling you if you do something like that again I'm going to haft to knock some sence into you.' She started laughing on the other end of the call making me chuckle with her.

'Yeah don't worry, if I did anything like that again even id be worried!' I pushed my hand towards the sky with my free hand pulling it back, causing a steady stream of spiderwebs to shoot through the sky.

'Well then I got to go, homeworks not going to do itself!' Willow sounded almost disappointed, and I couldn't blame her.

'Well I won't keep you on the phone then. Bye Willow.'

'Bye Luz.' A beeping noise followed after telling me she hung up. I placed my phone back in my pocket sitting up and looking at my hands.

"What am I?" I turned my hands around examining them. The moon was my only source of light. The only noises that could be heard was rustling leaves and faint talking from the not so far away town.

I stood up, hoping off the roof and started walking towards town. The path from the forest to town was peaceful. Other then the faint animal noises coming from the bushes, it was less then dangerous.

Once you get past the initial scary parts the forest trail is actuly quite beautiful.

The town slowly came into veiw. Shinning lights and booths came into sight.

The peaceful sound of trees and animals started to fade as the loud sounds of the market replaced them. I walked around the stalls not 100 percent sure what I was looking for. And before I knew it I found myself turning into an allyway.

I looked up at the tall brick walls beside me studying them. My eyebrows furrowed together as I questioned my sanity at this point.

I took a deep breath in holding it for a few seconds before letting it out making me kinda dizy.

My stomach was twisting in knots as my breathing hitched for a second. I closed my eyes and looked up. With my hand shaking I raised my arm to the sky causing a web to shoot out and connect to the top of the large building.

I wrapped my hand around the web, in doing so it pulled me forwards accelerating me to the top of the building.

"WOAAAAH!" I yelped as I got pulled to the top of building, my ribs hitting the edge as I made it to the top. "Ohhhh that hurt..." I pulled myself up onto the roof of the building, doubling over to hold my chest.

"My gods that realy, realy hurt!" I looked up to see myself high above the stalls and buildings below. "Wow." I let go of my chest to look over the city. It was breathtaking. And not because I had the wind knocked out of from hitting the side of bricks.

"Should I? No, no I shouldent... Buuuut." I paced back and fourth differing between my options.

"I need to find out what this is at some point...." I stood on the edge looking down at the large drop below. "Ha! Nevermind im not that stupid! I wouldn't." I turned my back to the ledge walking away before pausing.

I turned strait back around running to the edge of the building once more before jumping off. "WAHHOAH! LUZ NOCEDA YOU ARE AN IDIOT! AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT!" I flailed my arms around my stomach burning with fear as the ground came closer to me with every second that passed.

I stoped throwing my arms around and looked up in panic. I spotted another tall building, throwing my arm out a web shooting with it, the web shot through the air landing on the building and pulling me up before I was able to hit the ground.

I clenched my fist disconnecting the web. I fell through the air for a bit before throwing my other hand towards another building pulling me forwards again.

A smile spread across my face as I continued flying through the air the wind cutting at my face.

"WOOOOHHOOOOOO!" I laughed a bit looking around me as I swung building from building. I landed on top of the school and looked around me.

I started panting from the thrill of the moment. And almost falling to my death...

"Luz your a stupid genius!" I mumbled to myself even though those two things contradicted eachother.

I sat on the edge of the school building looking at the people running around the market trying to get whatever was on sale. And I stayed there for awhile. Uder the night sky with lights surrounding me.

THIS STORY GETS MUCH BETTER!

IT MAY BE BORING NOW BUT IT WONT BE SOON

Sorry if it's not the greatest. This is not the best work iver ever done but what can I say, it's hard to narrate what happened with Luz turning into spider woman while still keeping peoples intrest.