Chapter 3

"Bye Eda I'll be back later!" I shut the door behind me, the sound bouncing off the trees.

I looked behind me to make sure the the windows were shut before I shot off a web, it latching onto a tree branch pulling me forwards.

I swung from brach to branch trying my best not to panic and swing my arms around to much.

"Hey I think I'm getting the hang of-" The web I was hanging onto disconnected causing me to fall and land strait in a bush.

I stood up putting a hand on my head. "Oh wow I really spoke too soon. Why do I keep hurting myself?" I took a step forwards making the choice to walk the rest of the way.

I soon made it to Hexside, walking through the front doors making my way over to my locker like always.

The only thing I didn't expect was Willow and Gus to be standing with...

Amity?

I walked up the three giving a friendly smile and a wave stopping infront of them.

"Hey guys whats up?" I looked to the three of them hoping for answers before feeling a quick pain in my forehead.

"Ow!" I looked over at willow putting a hand on my forehead.

"If you do that again, I'll do more then just flick you Noceda!" Willow had a frown on her face trying to look intimidating, and let me say it worked. Such a sweet and kind girl, but if she wanted she could kill you with just a glare.

"What did she do?" Amity looked over at me, rasing an eyebrow.

"Nothing! I did nothing wrong!" I laughed a bit looking over at Amity who had a stern look on her face.

"She ran out yesterday, acting weird and not telling us anything." Gus looked up from his math textbook to face us.

I prepared myself to get an earful from either Amity and Willow, when the bell rang. I wiped my brow sarcastically looking up at the trio with a smug face.

"Well guess I was saved by the bell!"

"Pfft! Shut up you dork!" Amity smiled at me walking away heading off to her first class as I did the same.

I pushed the door open looking around the class spotting Bosha at the back waving me over. I sat next to her giving a warm smile.

After I had left The Boiling Isels Bosha had tryed really hard to be a better person. And she was doing great! Kind of?

She was a jerk at some times but she really improved!

Our new problem now was Cat Levington. She is a complete jerk to say the least. I would even go as far as to say she was worse then when Bosha was still our bully!

Worst part about it is that she hated me.

Not to mention she was in Bosha and Amitys friend group because others thought she was 'cool'. But they both hate her, probably more then I do.

"Ugh! Luz do you see that girl? She acts like she runs the school just because her familys powerful! Amitys family is powerful and you don't see her prancing around showing off her money!"

I laughed at Boshas comment as she rested her head on the palm of her hand with a huff looking at the blue haired girl at the front of the class.

"Don't let it get to you Bosh, you know she just wants the attention." Bosha looked over to me her brows furrowed together.

"Well sometimes I feel like shes doing it just to annoy me!" Bosha put a hand on her chest in an offended way wiping away a fake tear. I rolled my eyes at how dramatic she was acting.