*:..。o○ 6 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Lunch
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Again Jungkook woke up alone, he was beginning to get used to it

Again Jungkook woke up alone, he was beginning to get used to it. Taehyung had assured him that it was just because his first competition was coming up but Jungkook was skeptical. He walked in and went to get ready for his hockey.
"Hey Kook" Se-Yeon greeted him.
"Hey"
"I was thinking, we get to finish early today. Do you want to go get something to eat or something?"
Jungkook thought to Taehyung, would he be angry if he ate without him? With how he'd been acting recently probably not since he tried to spend as little time with Jungkook as possible.
"Sure, I'm up for that" Jungkook agreed.
"Good there's this new place that I wanted to try"

Jungkook was kind of looking forward to his lunch with Se-Yeon he hadn't eaten breakfast and had forgotten to bring coins for the vending machine so he was starving the whole day. He knew he could've probably went to see Taehyung and asked him for a snack but he always felt like he was bothering him in some way when he was near him or disturbing him from something.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Practice finally ended and they both got ready to leave and walked to the restaurant that Se-Yeon wanted to go for.
"Just pick whatever it's my treat" Se-Yeon offered.
"No it's okay, I can pay"
"No please, I want to"
Jungkook thanked Se-Yeon as he took a look at the menu. The waiter came and took their orders and left the two boys to chat.
They both shared their worries over the game that was coming up in a few days.
"I hope Taehyung comes" Jungkook sighed.
"Doesn't he usually?"
"He does but he's been strange recently"
"How so?"
Jungkook shrugged "he's been going through a lot recently so he just seems really distant"
Se-Yeon frowned "I hope he feels better soon"
"So do I"
"I hope you don't mind me saying this but you are a strange couple"

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion and waited on Se-Yeon to elaborate.
"You are just both so different. You're so fun and outgoing and he's well not"
Jungkook furrowed his brows "you just don't know him well. Taehyung is one of the sweetest and most thoughtful people ever he just takes a while to warm up to people"
"I hope he warms to me soon, I'd really like to get to know him better"
Jungkook smiled "I'm sure he's warming to you in his own way. He doesn't show it for a long time but the more time you spend with him, the more you'll understand him"
Se-Yeon nodded just as their food came.

Jungkook took a bite of it "wow this is delicious"
"Yeah mine is too" Se-Yeon agreed.
Jungkook cut a little bit off of his and slid it onto Se-Yeon's plate "here have some, you should try it it's good"
Se-Yeon picked up the bite and put it in his mouth "this is good, I might get this next time I come. Here you should try some of mine"
He picked a bit up off his plate and held in front of Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook leaned forward and ate it smiling at the flavour.
"Ah Jungkook you've got food on the side of your mouth here let me get it for you" Se-Yeon said and picked up a napkin and wiped the corner of Jungkook's mouth.
Jungkook thanked him as he continued eating his own food.