*:..。o○ 5 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Brothers
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Taemin had been in their apartment for an hour and he hadn't stopped screaming

Taemin had been in their apartment for an hour and he hadn't stopped screaming. Martha had come down and dropped the baby off along with a few supplies and toys that he would need throughout the day. Jungkook forgot how much he didn't understand babies. He stared at the baby in Taehyung's arms as he tried to shush him.
"Do babies usually cry this much?" Jungkook asked.
Taehyung shrugged "depends on the baby, I think he's a fussy one. Here hold him while I see if I can find anything in the bag to calm him down like a dummy or something"
Jungkook was handed the screaming child and was already scared. He held Taemin at arms length not sure what to do with him.

"Jungkook why do you look so scared? We've babysat before" Taehyung laughed.
"But that was a walking, talking child this is a helpless baby"
"It's not that different"
Taehyung rummaged around until he found a dummy and brought it to Taemin, putting it in his mouth. Taemin sucked on it quite happily and his cries soon died down.
"Taehyung take him back" Jungkook whined as Taehyung began to walk away.
Taehyung sighed as he took Taemin "I swear Jungkook, sometimes you are such a big baby"
Taehyung put Taemin on the floor so that he could crawl about the place "see was that so hard?"
"Well I didn't know what to do with him. Where's the manual?"
"There's no manual you should just be able to guess"

Jungkook groaned, he was never going to get used to babies and he knew he'd never be as good with them as Taehyung was.
"I'm going to text Jin and see if he wants to come over and see Taemin without dad here"
"Is he talking to you again"
"Nope but Jin can't resist cute babies" Taehyung said as he took a picture of Taemin who was quite happily looking out one of the large windows in their apartment.
Taehyung frowned as he looked at his phone "he's read it but he's not replying. Is he really that angry?"
"I think you should go see him"
"Do you think we should go now? It'll be good to get Taemin out on a walk and if I turn up with a cute baby then he might be nicer"
"Yeah I think that's a good idea"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They set out the pram and everything they would need to bring to take Taemin to Jin's.
They walked through Seoul with Jungkook pushing the pram which he'd insisted on wanting to be at least slightly involved with babysitting and pushing the pram took the least skill and experience. Many girls stopped to coo at Taemin telling them how cute he was. It irritated Jungkook beyond belief that they all thought that him and Taehyung were brothers. He never said anything but if another person was to go 'oh you two must be great big brothers, my brothers would never offer to take their nephew out' one more time. They never even asked the situation they just assumed.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked him as they neared Jin's.
"It annoys me that they don't think we can be in a relationship. If one of us was a woman they'd immediately assume it" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
Taehyung shrugged "they don't know any better and that's just what they've been taught to believe"
"But still it annoys me"
Taehyung put a hand on his shoulder "it doesn't matter what they think anyway, we're never going to see any of them again"
"Yeah you're right" Jungkook sighed.
Taehyung reached over and held his hand, bringing it up to his lips and kissing the back of it "there, now they'll all know we're a couple"
Jungkook smiled widely at him as they got to Jin's apartment building. They went in and took the elevator up to the top floor and knocked on the door.