*:..。o○ 3 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
A New Friend
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook was dreading going back into the arena today

Jungkook was dreading going back into the arena today. Namjoon had already messaged him and told him that he wouldn't go in again today which meant he'd probably be alone again today. He left Taehyung and went to the rink where the team was gathered all laughing and giggling together but Jungkook just skated round the ice to scared to join in.

"Is the captain not in again today?"
"We'll never win at this rate if all we're doing is boring drills"
"I can't believe I turned down the Busan team for this"
Jungkook heard the comments from his teammates. He didn't know what to do, Namjoon was so preoccupied with Jin at the moment he didn't have any time to even think about the team and Jungkook couldn't blame him. If Taehyung wasn't taking it so well Jungkook would be exactly the same.

"Jungkook are you feeling okay? You've been quiet recently" Minho asked him when they decided to have a break.
"I just am trying to get used to all the new people hyung. I miss last year"
"Aw, it's okay Kook. You'll get used to them, it's just going to be a bit different"
"I don't want different"
Minho sighed "try to talk to at least one person today, okay?"
"Maybe"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook tried to his best to talk to someone but he just felt like he was bothering them, like they would rather be talking to anyone else rather than him. That is until he talked to a boy who seemed as shy as him.
"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook" he smiled and held out a hand for the other boy to shake.
"Hi" the boy said quietly taking Jungkook's hand very loosely.
"What's your name?"
"Oh sorry, I'm Sun Se-Yeon"
"Nice to meet you. How are you finding the team?"
"It's good I guess. I enjoy the hockey but honestly, I'm not great at making friends"
"I'm not either"
"But I saw you talk to Minho earlier? He's really popular and cool"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows "Minho? Cool? Minho is the biggest dork I've ever met in my life. I know him from last year, we're friends"
"Wow, you must have loads of friends"
"Not really, to be honest, not after a load of people left last year"

"I'm sure you will be very popular this year" Se-Yeon assured him.
"What makes you think that?"
"You're handsome and nice plus you know the other popular people"
Jungkook laughed "thank you but if I'm being popular you will have to be popular too"
"Why?"
"Because we can be great friends so if I'm popular you will be too. Pinky promise" Jungkook said holding out his pinky.
Se-Yeon giggled and wrapped his own pinky around Jungkook's
"Want to be partners for the next drills? I really don't want to be partnered with the wall again" Jungkook asked.
"You do that too?! I thought I was the only one but yes I will be your partner"

They got back to it and the practice was quite enjoyable when there was someone to actually talk to rather than just awkwardly hanging around by yourself. They took another short break a few hours later. Jungkook sat with Se-Yeon in the bleachers just chatting before they had to go back on the ice. He felt someone sit next to him and turned to see Taehyung sitting there with his arms folded.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked.
"It's really taking all my strength to not strangle Ye-Jun right now"
"What's he said now?"
"It's not just one thing he says it just all adds up. He is absolutely infuriating. He keeps correcting me on things that I do. Not even just with skating with a slight pronunciation or something stupid like that. I swear I'm going to kill him"
Jungkook laughed while Se-Yeon looked rather disturbed as Taehyung casually described all the ways he would like to kill Ye-Jun.