*:..。o○ 1 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
A family dinner to remember
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Taehyung had to get this jump right, he'd been trying it all day and it was frustrating him to no end that he just couldn't right

Taehyung had to get this jump right, he'd been trying it all day and it was frustrating him to no end that he just couldn't right. It was right at the end of his routine as well.
He skated as fast as he could across the ice then swung his foot backwards then forwards to give him momentum into the jump. He counted his rotations, he needed to get 4, he didn't care if he fell he just wanted to complete his rotations.
1......2.....3......1 more to go.......
"Taehyung!" someone shouted making Taehyung break his concentration and he fell hard onto the ice.

He groaned as he stood up from the ice.
Jungkook stood at the railing around the ice "Sorry" he said a goofy smile on his face.
Taehyung skated over to him "please never call on me in the middle of a jump again" he sighed.
"I didn't mean it" Jungkook said, his smile dropping and immediately Taehyung felt bad.
"I'm sorry, it's just been a long day and I still can't get this one jump"
"I'm afraid your day's not going to get any better"
"Why?" Taehyung whined not even wanting to hear the next words out of Jungkook's mouth.
"Jin called me, we've got to go to dinner with your family tonight"

Taehyung leaned against the railing and fake cried "why can't we just go home and watch a movie or something?"
"Come on Taehyung, he's not as bad as he used to be" Jungkook reasoned.
Taehyung glared up at him "that is no consolation to me"
Jungkook chuckled and reached out a hand to caress the other's cheek "it'll be fine. Besides, Jin and Namjoon will be there"
Taehyung fake gagged "I don't know if I can deal with all the PDA of those two"
"Stop being such a drama queen now come on we need to go get ready"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They took a taxi to their apartment. Yes, their apartment. They had finally moved in together and were finding it a lot easier than they'd expected.
"Should I wear this or this?" Jungkook asked Taehyung holding the up two very similar looking suits.
Taehyung lazily looked up at him from the bed which he was lounging on "you could just wear nothing and we could stay here a bit longer" he smirked mischievously.
Jungkook rolled his eyes at him "stop trying to get out of it. Go get ready"

Taehyung thrashed about the bed like a petulant toddler "I don't want to"
"Don't make me dress you"
Taehyung pouted at him as he slowly got up off the bed and sauntered to the wardrobe.
Taehyung groaned "Kook, I have no clothes"
"You're kidding me right? Your clothes take up the majority of the wardrobe I have no space in there" Jungkook laughed.
Taehyung just rolled his eyes and grabbed a random suit out of the wardrobe and shoved it on not bothering to make sure it looked right or that he was presentable.

They took a taxi to Il-sung's house since it was across the city from their new apartment. The entire ride there Taehyung was nervously biting his nails, there must be some reason that Il-sung was calling them all to dinner this wasn't a regular occasion especially since Jin and Namjoon would also be there. Jungkook settled his hand on Taehyung's leg to try to comfort him before they got there.