*:..。o○ 11 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Driving
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Taehyung woke up to a loud knocking on the front door

Taehyung woke up to a loud knocking on the front door. He groaned as he got up from his bed, why did no one value his beauty sleep? It was his only day off all week, the only day he got to lie in but yet he couldn't even have that. It was bad enough that Jungkook was a fairly early riser whereas Taehyung would happily lie in bed until 3pm if he was able to. He looked around the room for something to wear since he didn't really want to answer the door in his underwear. He spotted Jungkook's hockey shirt laying over the chair in front of the vanity. It was probably dirty but it was the quickest option so he grabbed it and threw it on, thankful it was quite long and reached midway down his thigh.

He walked out into the living room and opened the door and saw Jungkook.
"Why did you ring the doorbell? You could've just walked in" Taehyung grumbled sleepily as he walked away from the door and landed himself on the sofa.
"I forgot my keys" Jungkook chuckled "but baby, I have good news"
Taehyung looked up from his position on the sofa "you passed?"
Jungkook nodded "now all I need to do is get some insurance for that shitbox of a car I have and we can drive somewhere"

Taehyung got up and hugged Jungkook tightly "I'm so proud of you, well done"
Jungkook smiled and hugged him back "thanks, my love. Now shall we get ready because as much as I like seeing you in my hockey jersey the least you could do is put on some trousers"
Taehyung pulled away and stared at him.
"What?" Jungkook asked.
"You've never called me that before" He mumbled.
"Do you not like it?"
Taehyung hugged him again "it's my favourite"
Jungkook pecked his forehead "I'll use it more often then, my love"
Taehyung chuckled "I'm not used to it yet"
Jungkook leaned forward and nuzzled their noses together "okay now let's go get ready cause I want to take you out"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Can we get breakfast while we're out?" Taehyung asked as they sat in the car ready to leave.
"Taehyung it's like 2pm, we can get lunch but I don't think anywhere will still be serving breakfast"
Taehyung pouted and folded his arms "I love breakfast food though"
Jungkook laughed and patted his head "well maybe if you got up earlier you could go out for breakfast"
"It's not my fault they serve breakfast at awful times"
Jungkook shook his head and they went on their way "do you want to just go to the shopping centre across town and we can eat in the food court?"
"Sure I need to go to Gucci anyway to pick up the stuff I ordered"
"You've been buying clothes?"
"Of course, I told you I needed a bunch of new clothes"
"What are you going to do with your old ones? Sell them?"
"Nah, I'll probably ask around our friends, see if they want anything then donate the rest somewhere"
"That sounds like a good idea"
"If you want anything you can have it" Taehyung said glancing at Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head "thanks for the offer but I don't think I'm really a Gucci man to be honest"
"How about you just try on a couple things?"
"Fine, if it makes you happy" Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's persistency.
"And maybe while we're out we could go to a garage"
"Why?"
"So I can buy you a car"
"I would rather you didn't, I love this car" Jungkook sighed.
"You literally called a shitbox and Jungkook you know I don't mind buying you a car right?" Taehyung frowned a little "in fact I want to buy you a car for passing but you know I know nothing about cars so why don't we go and try and find one together"
Jungkook gripped the steering wheel "Taehyung I don't want you to buy me a car, I'm happy with the one I have, it may be a shitbox but it's my shitbox" he said sternly.