*:..。o○ 8 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Competition
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

A few days passed and it was time for Taehyung's ice skating competition

A few days passed and it was time for Taehyung's ice skating competition. Jungkook walked him to the changing room which had become tradition between the two.
"You're going to be great" he said, kissing Taehyung's cheek.
Taehyung sighed "you'll be there right?"
"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world and hey if you do well I'll give you a treat"
"A treat?" Taehyung repeated a blush appearing on his cheeks.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows "I was talking about taking you out for ice cream I don't know what you're thinking"
"I-I what?" Taehyung stuttered making Jungkook giggle.
He leaned in under the guise of giving Taehyung a hug and whispered in his ear "I mean I can give you that later if you want"
Taehyung pushed him away "shut up!" He exclaimed making Jungkook laugh more which got him a glare from Taehyung.
"I need to go get ready"
"Good luck!" Jungkook called after him.

He walked to the ice rink and walked in with a bunch of other people also here for the event. He scanned around until he saw the familiar head of pink hair. He walked over and Jimin moved his bag so that Jungkook could sit next to him.
"I feel like I've not been here in so long" Jimin sighed "I kind of missed it"
"I'm glad you're here, who else would I sit with? I'd be so lonely"
Jimin smiled at him "you really think I would miss this? Yoongi can try all he wants to keep me away from here but he's not going to stop me coming to support him"
"Wait, you know he's trying to keep you away?"
Jimin scoffed "of course I do, he's just lucky I'm busy this semester"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They watched the different skaters as they came on one after the other. Taehyung and Yoongi were always at the end, in the last group, so they had a while to wait. Finally it came Yoongi's turn and he took the ice. Jimin did his usual shout for him but this time Yoongi didn't react and Jungkook assumed it was because of the presence of Ye-Jun who was watching from the side.

"That was solid" Jungkook said as he clapped after Yoongi's performance "he's really improved"
Jimin smiled widely "he did so well!"
Taehyung was next and Jungkook was nervous.

(We're back with Yuzu, the love for him has not died since I wrote the first book. His routine starts at 8:00)

Jungkook watched nervously as he always did when Taehyung skated. He ended up knowing the boy's routine inside out so he knew when all the turns and jumps were coming up but of course Taehyung did well as usual. Jungkook stood up and clapped loudly for him before sitting back down.
"This brings back so many memories" Jimin sighed happily.
"What do you mean?"
"It was at this competition last year that we met and I could totally tell you had a crush on Taehyung and look where we are now. A lot has changed in a year" Jimin explained.
"I never thought about that, it's sort of strange to think"