*:..。o○ 4 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Distracting Jimin
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook was surprised that when he woke up the next morning Taehyung was already up and getting dressed, his hair wet from having a shower

Jungkook was surprised that when he woke up the next morning Taehyung was already up and getting dressed, his hair wet from having a shower. He quickly looked at his alarm clock to check he wasn't late but his alarm hadn't even gone off yet.
"What are you doing up early? Does your coach want you in, if you wait I'll join you and just do some drills" Jungkook said as he sat up.
"I'm not going in today" Taehyung explained "I got a call this morning from my father, the police are wanting me for questioning"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "why? You were like 8 when your mother died how are you going to be of any help?"
"They wanted Jin but he's still refusing to talk to any of us, according to my father he hasn't even been to work since that night"
"Maybe you should visit him"
Taehyung shrugged "maybe"

"Do you want me to go with you?" Jungkook asked as he got up and wandered into the bathroom to brush his teeth.
"No, it's okay, I'll go by myself. I don't want you getting into trouble with Namjoon like you did last season"
Jungkook hummed, finishing brushing his teeth and walked back into the bedroom "I've not seen Namjoon in a while, I'm guessing he's with Jin but the other guys aren't too happy about it"
"What do you mean?"
"We have an ice hockey coach but he's absolutely useless so Namjoon usually coaches us but he's not been there for any of the practices"
Taehyung looked at him wide eyed "you have an ice hockey coach?! I don't think I've seen him once"
Jungkook laughed "he just sits in his office all day but occasionally he comes out, shouts at us for 5 minutes and then goes back to his hibernation"

"Have you called Namjoon?"
Jungkook shook his head "I might today, he's making a bad impression on the new members of the team"
"You should call him now"
"Isn't it a bit early?"
"Nah, according to Jin he's an early riser"
"You and Jin have some strange conversations"
Taehyung laughed "he was ranting about it, neither of us are morning people"
Jungkook smiled, at least there was something the brothers had in common.

"I better get going" Taehyung said, finishing tying his shoes. Jungkook walked over and kissed his cheek and wished him luck before laughing "I feel like I'm either a mother sending her child off to school or a wife sending her husband off to work"
Taehyung smiled and cupped Jungkook's cheeks "bye wifey"

Jungkook couldn't believe how much Taehyung's personality had changed since he'd first met him. He was so closed off and cold when they first spoke to each other and now here he was calling him pet names and voluntarily being affectionate. Don't get him wrong Taehyung could still be moody and standoffish when he wanted to be but for the most part he was kind and sarcastic. Jungkook shook his head, he really had to stop daydreaming about his boyfriend like he was having a schoolgirl crush.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He got dressed and decided to walk to the arena. Their new apartment was a lot closer than Jungkook's used to be to the arena which meant he didn't have to take the bus every day and wake up earlier than necessary. He was early for practice so he decided now was the time to call Namjoon.
"Hello?" Namjoon answered the phone.
"Hey hyung, it's Jungkook. Are you coming in today?"
There was a pause as Namjoon thought of an answer "I don't think I can Jungkook"
"Please hyung, we have new team members and all we've done since the beginning of the season is drills. Our first game is in a few weeks"
"I can't right now Jungkook" Namjoon sighed "you should know how it is I'm sure Taehyung is being the same as Jin at the moment. I don't want to leave him"