*:..。o○ 9 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Sweet Dates
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook was glad that it was finally their day off from the arena, he couldn't deal with more drama and with how things had been going recently it was bound to happen

Jungkook was in the middle of making the two breakfast, not that Taehyung was up yet but he knew the boy would be in a much better mood if he was woken up with food.

He heard the bedroom door open and the soft slap of bare feet walking across the floor towards him. He felt arms wrap around his waist and warmth spread across his back.
"Hey baby, are you just up?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder to see Taehyung, his eyes barely open and a blanket wrapped around him.
Taehyung nodded "it smells good"
"Thank you, go sit and I'll bring it over in a minute okay?"
Taehyung sauntered over to the dining table. Jungkook turned back to the food he was cooking. He finished up, put it on the plates and brought it over to Taehyung. He chuckled as he saw the boy had fallen back asleep, his head on the table.
"Taehyung, food's ready" Jungkook said as he placed the plate in front of the older. Taehyung didn't budge so Jungkook shook him and Taehyung looked up at him a pout on his face.

Jungkook sat across from him and began eating his own breakfast. Breakfast was usually a silent affair as Taehyung had just woken up and was not prepared to talk to anyone but Jungkook didn't mind. He quite enjoyed having a quiet breakfast.
"What do you want to do today?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung cleared the plates.
"I'm not sure, do you have any plans?"
"We could go out on a date"
Taehyung turned round to look at him with a raised eyebrow "aren't we kinda past that?"
"We can still go out on a date!"
"But it's not like a proper date. Like you don't come and pick me up and take me somewhere"
"So? Go get dressed and I'll still take you out"
"Okay then" Taehyung walked into their room to get dressed.

Once they were both ready, they took a taxi and Jungkook handed the man a slip of paper with the address of the place on it.
"What? Am I not getting to know where we're going?" Taehyung asked.
"Nope"
Taehyung huffed and rolled his eyes making Jungkook chuckle.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Eventually they got to the place.
Taehyung looked up at the large grey building they were standing in front of.
"I don't get it, what's in here?"
"You'll see" Jungkook said and took the other's hand, pulling him inside.

"Hey I called earlier. 30 minute session for 2" Jungkook told the man at the desk. The man asked him for his name and stuff before taking them through to the back.

"Rock climbing? Really Jungkook?! You know I hate heights" Taehyung groaned as he saw the huge wall in front of them.
"But you're on a harness. Nothing can happen to you plus I'm going to be right behind you and I'll make sure you'll be okay. It'll be fun, come on" Jungkook encouraged.
"You better" Taehyung sighed. The employee explained a few things to them about safety and the best way to hold on and climb. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and could see the boy looked terrified. He felt sort of guilty, maybe he should have picked something better.