*:..。o○ 7 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
A Visit from Se-Yeon
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Jungkook, you better be on top form today" Hoseok said when Jungkook came in a little bit late

"Sorry hyung, I slept in. Are you okay? You seem stressed" Jungkook asked, not used to seeing Hoseok's sunny smile replaced with a frown.
"I'm fine but Namjoon's not here. He's never missed a game. Do you remember last year when he was so ill with the flu and yet he still came in to sit on the sidelines and watch?"
Jungkook nodded "I'm going to call him"

Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialled Namjoon's number.
"Hello? What is it Jungkook?" Namjoon answered.
"Are you coming in today?"
"No"
"But it's our first game" Jungkook pouted.
There was a long pause on the other side of the phone.
"I'll be there soon"
The phone hung up before Jungkook could answer.

"Well?" Hoseok asked.
"He says he'll be here"
"Thank goodness" Hoseok breathed a sigh of relief "I did not want to see Minho try and give the speech"
Jungkook chuckled and they went into the changing rooms.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Namjoon stood before them when they came out, it was kind of surreal seeing him back in the arena. He'd not been here for weeks but it still wasn't the same as normal. Before a game Namjoon would be standing with them in his hockey kit but today he was in normal clothes with obviously no intention of joining them. The old members of the team all ran up to engulf Namjoon in a hug while the new members were just staring at him. They knew who he was but they'd still never met him.

"How's your practice been going?" Namjoon asked them.
"Not as well as when you were here. Minho's been trying to replace you but it's just not the same" Chanyeol complained.
Namjoon sighed "Its just a lot of personal stuff guys, I'll try be back before the next game"
"Good"
"I'm interested in seeing your plays though Minho"
Minho's cheeks went red "they're not as good as yours but I tried my best"
"Well good luck everyone, I'll be cheering for you from the crowd"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The game went well, it could've been better and they ended with only one point more than the other team but a win was a win and it was a cause for celebration. Jungkook took a shower and got changed while the other guys laughed and chatted with each other. If this was the old team he would've joined in but he didn't even know what they were talking about.

"Hey Jeon!" Someone called and he turned round to see a boy called Taewoo "I heard a little rumour about you"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and sat down on the bench facing the rest of his team "what rumour?"
"I heard that you were gay"
"Yeah, that's not a rumour" Jungkook said awkwardly.
"See because you're gay can I ask you some questions?"