*:..。o○ 10 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Tantrums
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook woke up the next day and kissed Taehyung on the forehead

Jungkook woke up the next day and kissed Taehyung on the forehead. He wasn't awake yet as always. Jungkook groaned as he got up and wandered into the kitchen to start breakfast for everyone. He wasn't sure what Jimin liked but from what he'd seen the boy would eat almost anything. He decided that they all needed a sweet start so he made waffles, it also made it simple for him cause all he had to do was heat them up and pour some syrup on them.

"Oh, good morning Jungkook" Jimin said as he walked out of his room. Jungkook turned and smiled at him, glad to see the boy looking a lot better than he did yesterday.
"Is Tae up yet?" Jimin asked.
"Nah, he'll still be asleep"
"Can I go see him?"
"Yeah, go ahead. He's a bit grumpy when he wakes up but just tell him that food's almost ready and he'll cheer up"
Jimin chuckled and went into their bedroom to get Taehyung.
Jungkook turned back to what he was doing. He put the waffles on plates and put them on the dining table.

He walked to the bedroom since neither boy had surfaced yet. He opened the door and saw them lying in bed, Jimin on top of a groaning Taehyung.
"Guys, come on, breakfast's ready" Jungkook said and Jimin got up while Taehyung hid under the blankets.
Jungkook sighed "Go start eating Jimin, I'll get Tae up"
Jimin nodded and walked back out.
Jungkook sat on the side of the bed, next to Taehyung "Tae, I made waffles are you coming?"
"I'm not hungry" Taehyung mumbled from under the blankets.
Jungkook pulled the quilt down to see Taehyung who scrunched his face up.
"Come on, if you stay in bed any longer then we're going to be late"
"I don't want to go in"
"Why?"
Taehyung frowned as he opened his eyes to look at Jungkook "Yoongi's not there, I'll be by myself and now Ye-Jun's there"

Jungkook would've invited Taehyung to come see him but he was really scared that Taewoo was going to see them and figure it out. Taewoo had continued to tease him as the days went on and Jungkook was really trying to ignore him. Taewoo was popular in the team, he was outgoing and charismatic and Jungkook for some reason wanted Taewoo to like him so he kept quiet even though the teasing bothered him.

"come on, I've made you breakfast and I'll be sad if you don't come eat it. Do you want me to be sad?" Jungkook tried to encourage him.
Taehyung sighed as he shook his head and sat up.
Jungkook smiled and ruffled his messy bed hair as Taehyung rubbed the sleep out of his eyes cutely. Morning Taehyung was Jungkook's favourite Taehyung he just looked so cuddly with his puffy face and sleepy pout. Jungkook made sure Taehyung was up before making his way back to the living room. He sat next to Jimin who was happily eating his waffles.
"How are you today Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he too started eating.
Jimin hummed "I'm better, at least I know he's safe"

Taehyung sauntered out and joined them.
"You're still staying here right?" Taehyung asked as he sat down.
Jimin looked conflicted "I'm not sure Tae"
"One more night" Jungkook reasoned and Jimin sighed "okay one more night"
"Do you have university today?"
Jimin nodded.
"You're not going are you?" Taehyung said, his eyebrows furrowed in worry.
"Of course I am Tae"
"Maybe you should rest, you were pretty upset last night" Taehyung suggested.
Jimin frowned "it's okay Taehyung, I can look after myself and I feel better today so I'm going. Talking about it I really better go now and get ready or I'll be late"