*:..。o○ 2 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
He's Back
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Are you actually going to the rink today?" Jungkook asked him

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Taehyung said putting his clothes on and packing his bag.
"Well because of last night"
Taehyung shrugged "I get it was big news but nothing changes the fact that she's dead and has been for almost 11 years now so I don't know why my life should suddenly stop now"
"I still think you should take a day off" Jungkook insisted.
"No. Worlds are coming up and people are counting on me to do well and if I keep taking days off then I won't be able to perform to my usual potential" Taehyung said monotonously and Jungkook knew there was no point trying to argue with him now.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They went to the arena and went their separate ways. Taehyung walked along to the rink trying not to let his thoughts run away with themselves. He could overthink everything later but right now he had to go practice. He walked in and saw that someone was already on the ice getting coached so Taehyung got his stuff sorted.
"Right that's you, I'll see you tomorrow" he heard his coach say which meant it was his turn so he got his ice skates out and started putting them on.
"Hey Taehyung! Long time no see" Taehyung heard the voice he hated most in the world say.
He glared up at Ye-Jun "what are you doing here?"
"I've changed coach" Ye-Jun shrugged.
"You don't belong here"
"Really? Maybe it's you who doesn't belong"
Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Don't believe me?" Ye-Jun smirked "fine don't you'll get it soon"
"Is that a threat?" Taehyung questioned as he stood up so Ye-Jun wasn't looking down on him.
"No, no threat. I'll see you later" Ye-Jun said and walked out.

"Taehyung! Hurry up, we don't have all day" his coach shouted so Taehyung went onto the ice.

Yoongi didn't have to come in until around lunchtime but Taehyung really hoped he would come in soon cause he could not deal with Ye-Jun by himself. Something about him just managed to get under Taehyung's skin and he could really do without having to deal with him right now, with everything going on.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

When Yoongi did eventually come in, Taehyung practically sprinted over to him.
"You won't guess who's here" Taehyung said.
Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows "is this a bad who or a good who?"
"A bad who, a very bad who"
"Your dad?"
"No, worse, Ye-Jun"
Yoongi groaned at the mention of his name "why of all people does it have to be him"
"I know"
Yoongi immediately took his phone out and started typing away speedily.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.
"Telling Jimin not to come in. I can handle Ye-Jun saying stuff to me but if he starts on Jimin I'm going to jail"
Taehyung sniggered "I would pay to see that"
Yoongi glared at him but eventually a small smile appeared on his face as he pushed Taehyung.