Red Queen

Previous

Jay: "Let's get going. The event has begun."

Kajja!!!!

Y/N POV

I and Jay go down to see the club full of people from normal rank to high-rank businessmen in the underground

I and Jay go down to see the club full of people from normal rank to high-rank businessmen in the underground. I go towards one of the VIP tables and meet up with Michael and another person I don't recognize. In total it was 4 people who sit there including me. Jay sits beside me while I whispered to jay

Y/N: "Psst... Jay, Who is that guy beside Michael?"

Jay: "Shhh. Be quiet. "

I just nod at him and look around. When my eyes were directed to that man again I was surprised that our eyes meet. I immediately look another way. A minute passes until the MC step on the stage and speak

MC: "WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !!!! THIS NIGHT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CELEBRATION OF THE NEW QUEEN CROWNED UNDER OUR BIG BOSS MR. KWON JI YOUNG !!!"

Crowd: "WHOOOOO! HAIL THE KING! HAIL THE NEW QUEEN! HAIL THE JACK! HAIL THE ACE!"

A/N: "That's right fellas. It's ranked based on card game LOL"

MC: "NOW WE SHALL PRESENT OUR KING TO SPEAK OF HIS GRACE!!! I PRESENT... MR.KWON JI YOUNG!!"

As I waited for him to show himself, the man sitting beside Michael stood up.

Y/N: *No. No way. It's the big boss? He is kwon ji young? that GD?*

As he rises from his seat, he glances at me and smirks. Then he goes to the stage and speaks

GD: "MY FELLOW GANGMATE, TODAY IS THE INTRODUCTION OF OUT NEW QUEEN, THE NEW ERA IS STARTING! OUR ERA IS STARTING! WE SHALL BUILD OUR CASTLE AND RULE OVER THIS LAND AND WE SHALL RISE ABOVE ALL GANG! LISTEN WELL! YOU ALL SHALL RESPECT THE QUEEN AND BE LOYAL TO HER AS YOU DO TO ME! RISE, MY FELLOW GANG MATE! WE WELCOME OUR QUEEN!!!"

Crowd: "WOOOOO! HAIL THE KING AND QUEEN!"

Jay: "Y/N, go"

Y/N: "mhmm. wish me luck?" *Chuckle*

Jay: *Chuckle*

I get up and go to the stage, they all stare at me as I walk and GD stands there while smirking at me. when I reach there he spoke to me.

GD: "Y/N, Welcome to Moon Walker."

Y/N: "GD. Should I call you boss? or perhaps king?" *Smirk*

GD: "Feisty. I love it. You don't have to. As queen, you are just one rank below me. Call me GD"

Y/N: "Sure, GD" *Smile*

Then GD step beside me while I stand in front of the mic

Y/N: "HELLO FELLOW GANGMATE, I AM MIN Y/N AND I AM STANDING HERE AS THE NEW QUEEN! I SHALL RULE THIS CASTLE BESIDE THE KING AND BRING THE UNDERWORLD CROWN TO OUTSIDE! "

Crowd: "WOOOOOO! HAIL THE QUEEN! HAIL THE RED QUEEN! RED QUEEN!"

I stood there with a big smile on my face, looking a confidant as I can until I saw a shadow walking at the very back. It was Hoseok. 

Y/N: "HEAR ME MY FELLOW GANGMATE! LOOK'S LIKE A RAT WENT IN! SHALL WE PLAY THE GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK?"

To be continued~