Bitter Sweet

Previous

Y/N: "When do I start boss? "

"You make me begin ~~" * Sorry people... I just gotta do it ヾ(o˃‿˂o)シ

 I just gotta do it ヾ(o˃‿˂o)シ

Boss: "good decision my dear... now let us start from my name hmm?? My name is Michael, I work for the over known mafia Kwon Ji-young.
Y/N: "Well then who should I follow... you or that mafia guy you serve"
Michael: " Watch your words young lady... but then since your special dear, you will, later on, be under my boss, but first... there is a lot to do for you to get there"
Y/N: "yea.. yea Mich, now what should I do hmmm ?? get back and act like nothing happen or what?
Mich: "patience dear... you will get back with the agreement from the big boss after you train enough... Jay!!!"

I saw jay run towards us from the dark and said while smirkingJay: " what is it, boss? are we gonna kill her or train her? "Mich replayed with a sly smirk"We train her Jay"

Jay: " what is it, boss? are we gonna kill her or train her? "
Mich replayed with a sly smirk
"We train her Jay"

Suga POV

We are now in the basement filled with people running and typing numerous codes on the computer

We are now in the basement filled with people running and typing numerous codes on the computer... I was stressed out.. the others are busy shouting and collecting data about my sister whereabouts...
Jin comes to me and comforts me a little
Jin: "Hey... it's gonna be fine... we're gonna find her and bring her back scratchless... hmmm ?? have faith in us yoongi...now I need you to focus and hacked this data... it's from someone called Jay Park.
Yoongi: "hmm I know jin.. but I just can't lose her without even telling her the truth.. she doesn't even know my real name yet..*sigh* ill crack this open... wait a sec"
I cracked the file open and what's inside freak me out like a shocked cat trapped in a box with a cockroach. (A/N: I Can't help it....) (Yoongi: Bitch!! get out of my story !!!)( A/N: WHAT?! I made this dude... it's my story) ( Yoongi: whatever... now OUT!)(A/N: Jeezz ok ok... Guys.. back to the story)

The file... it was Y/N's past. I read through it and didn't realize a single tear slide down my cheek. Jimin notice it and go to me

Jimin: "Hyung...gwenchana ( are you okay)?" 

Yoongi: "Ne... I'm okay Jimin ... Nothing is wrong"

Jimin: " But your crying Hyung..." * concern face*

Yoongi: "W-What?" 

I touch my cheek and realize that I cry. I looked up to Jimin to see his concern face turn shocked and suddenly he shouted

Jimin: "EVERYBODY EXCEPT BANGTAN OUT!!! NOW!!"

Everybody froze but quickly move out. The rest of the boys come with a confused face.

Taehyung: "YAA!! What was that fo-"

Jimin: "Don't start Tae... Yoongi Hyung is not in the mood to hear us like this"

Jin: "Hey... are you okay? What's wrong?"

Yoongi: "G-Guys... what should I do? I'm a bad brother... I don't deserve to be called her brother... She passed all those suffering alone while I go and do shit. Not knowing what she has been through." 

Right now I was crying hard while speaking like I was rapping. Jin goes to hug Yoongi and try to comfort him. All of the boys did but nothing is working until Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook: "Hyung... I'm gonna catch that bastard and make him pay... What are you doing Hyung? Why are you crying and not searching for her and your family killer? Give them what they deserve Hyung... Make them realize that they have a mess with the wrong family. Your family is our family... You once saved us from those bastards so why stop now? Use the old way Hyung... Let's do the old assassination plan... FORUM 094"

I look up and wipe my tears. My eye gaze changes into a dark one and I was hit into realization after hearing the maknae words. I look at all of the members, My brothers, my life and my family. I said firmly

Yoongi: "LET'S START FORUM 094!!! CALL EVERYONE IN AND START TO WORK!!"

BANGTAN: LET'S GO PEOPLE..... BANGTAN HWAITING!!!!

Meanwhile

Y/N POV

I was now given a room and was told that the training starts tomorrow

I was now given a room and was told that the training starts tomorrow. So I start to prepare by watching some defense and combat video. I was dedicated to doing this... I don't know why but I felt the rage that this" MIN YOONGI" aka my brother was the one who causes all of my misery to happen. I want to find where he is and all the truth about him.

Y/N: "IM GONNA FIND YOU MIN YOONGI"