Deceive

First of all... This ff will go on a very slow update since I'm in last year of high school and a lot of projects are pilling. Bear with me people 

Previous

Y/N: "I'm ready... Let's go"

Pepz in ~~

I and Jay started to walk to the training room. The environment there was very quiet as of no one but you and Jay were there. We walked to a hall with dimmer light and as I walk I can see a door right at the end of the hallway

 We walked to a hall with dimmer light and as I walk I can see a door right at the end of the hallway

We opened the door to a very large gym room with all of the possible equipment ever produced. There is a taekwondo mat, a punching bag, even a sword, and gun training spot. 

Jay: "Close your mouth, a fly might go inside. This is a private gym only for higher ranks like me, you and the boss"

Y/N:" But I just joined. isn't it fair for the other new recruit? "

Jay: "You're a special case Y/N. Let's not delay it anymore. I am the one who is gonna train you in shooting while the boss in the sword. there will be another person to show you how to learn combat skill."

After saying that, Jay give me a gun. I took it and surprise by the weight of this thing. It was actually quite heavy for a first-timer.

Jay: "Why? heavy? hahaha... you'll get used to it. Now, listen carefully. This gun is called Glock 18 with 9x18 caliber. This is a regular type, the most common weapon used. To aim, you need to bring it to forward the look in the small line there then aim it a little bit higher then unlock the safe lock then shoot."

BANG! With his hand over mine, he shoots the gun that sends a vibration through my whole arm.

Y/N: "Woah... that's quite something."

Jay: "Yea... your posture is quite good for a first-timer. Now try it by yourself."

I try to do it just like how Jay taught me just a moment ago. BANG! I shoot it and it misses the target but at least it reaches the paper.

Jay: "Not bad. Do it again until you're able to shot the right target."

3 hour pass by and I was now good at using the gun. Jay comes and checks me up every one and a half hour. 

Jay: "Okay... that's good for today."

Y/N: "No... with Suga shooting skill... this is nothing. I'll train a little more Jay."

Jay: "Suit yourself Y/N. we are free tomorrow anyway so if you want we can hang out over ice cream and movies."

Y/N: "Sounds good to me Jay."

I continued to shoot the target again and again. But I still was unable to transfer my frustration over the matter that Suga lied. I put the gun down and move to scout around the place. I found the punching bag as a good idea and start to punch. I punch so hard that I didn't realize my fist was bleeding. I keep on punching while screaming in anger until a hand stops me. 

??? : "Hey... hey... calm down.... your fist is bleeding already."

Y/N: *Pant**Pant* "Mind your own business. Who are you anyway?"

??? : "I'm Mark"

To be continued ~

To be continued ~

 A/N: " hey Chim, Don't you think it's too quiet? No one responded to me unless it's you. I'm a lonely potato. T^T

Chim: "Aish... Author-nim... We are here. Are you lonely that grandpa yoongs didn't argue with you today? I can't believe our author-nim is this childish..."

A/N: "YAHHH! I'm not childish.... even if I am... I have my fellas Tae and Kookie.... mind it jamless boy"

Chim: "Aigoo. Your both cute and annoying author-nim... I'm sleepy. good night."

A/N: "Let me cuddle in you fluffy Chim !!!"

Chim: "I'll let it go your way today since your a lonely potato right now"

*HUG* and goes to sleep

Zzz Zzz