Found You !!

Previous

Mark: " let's go and train Y/N."

Leggooo pepollll <3

It has been 4 months since I trained and joined the gang. I gain a new nickname that soon rose up in the media, Crimson siren. I was known to be the singing lady since to lure my target, I will sing a certain melody that affects the brain into hypnosis. They will tell me everything they know then the next thing they see is red, their own blood dripping like rains, creating a puddle of a crimson sea. I was just coming back to the base from buying Jay's coffee and see Mark bandaging a wounded Men.

Y/N: "Hey Mark !!"

Mark jumped a little at my sudden voice and replied me 

Mark: "HOLY SH- Y/N !!! THE HELL? *sigh* gurl... when will you stop? "

I put a sheepish smile while scratching my not so itchy neck and ask 

Y/N: "Hehehe... sorry Mark, that a habit that will be hard to change. Anyway, where is Jay? "

Mark: "Jay? I don' know... haven't seen him all day. Maybe on a mission?"

Y/N: "Tch. how dare he ditched me after asking me to buy him coffee? Here, you drink it."

Mark: "Hah? well ... thanks?"

I leave him dumbfounded with the coffee and go to the gym to practice again

I leave him dumbfounded with the coffee and go to the gym to practice again. I was practicing my physical combat strength and I lost the track of time. It was a habit of mine that are build when I joined this gang. Oh right! I forget to tell you the name of this gang. It's Moon Walker. Ok back to me, I have been practicing so hard then I collapse to the floor breathing hard and sweating. I was thinking about how my life has been that I didn't realize I have slept.

 I was thinking about how my life has been that I didn't realize I have slept

Jay POV

I was walking back from a mission with a bit of fear since I left Y/N alone, well more like ditching her after requesting a coffee. I was walking by the gym room expecting it to be dark but then I saw a light still on. 

Jay: *It's 2 a.m why is the gym room still on? I'm gonna screw this person.*

I looked inside the gym room ready to scold the person inside only to see Y/N sleeping on the floor covered in sweat.

Jay: "She must have been training and again losing the track of time" I mumbled.

I got near her and figured that she was practicing combat. she was the best at close range combat, she should have practice shooting more often. tch

I was about to carry her not minding her sweaty body until I heard her small mumble.

Y/N : "Yoongi... Stop... Don't come to me... No... *one tear left your eye* Yoongi STOP!"

Y/N jolted up surprising me and hitting me in the head at the same time.

Jay: "Oww !! Y/N what the hell ?!" *Rub my forehead*

Y/N: "Oww! Well, I'm in pain too you know! Anyway, why are you here? and on top of my face specifically? "

Jay: "Do you even know what time it is now? Well, the answer is no becuz your lazy ass decides to just sleep in the gym mat instead of the bed."

Y/N : *Sheepish smile* "Hehehe, You know me Jay. I rather spend my time in the gym than my room. It's boring there."

Jay: "Yeah, I know. But maybe if you just practice your shooting skill rather than just close range combat. Long range combat are also important Y/N."

Y/N: "I hate guns Jay. It reminds me of how my parents die. How bout I use a knife instead? good deal right?"

Jay: *Sigh* "Fine. whatever suits you. But remember, even tho you are gonna master knife trowing, keep up with the guns too. You know how the boss hates your negligence on gun training."

Y/N : "Got it, mom."

Yoongi POV 

I stayed in my room almost all the time, locking myself in and eating less too. I felt like I have failed to protect my sister again. Now I didn't know what those bastards are doing to her. This 'Not knowing' is what's making me scared. The fear is uncontainable and thus I locked myself in. I keep thinking on what fate has my beloved sister is in, is she okay? did she got hurt? how is she doing? what she eat? I keep feeling weird as if there will be something that would shake my whole world. 

Suddenly a knock come from my door and I see V and Jimin come in with a tray of food. 

Tae: "Yoongi, I have a news but you gotta eat first before you heard this

Tae: "Yoongi, I have a news but you gotta eat first before you heard this."

Jimin: "Trust us Yoongi, Im sure you will be happy when you hear this news. "

Yoongi: "No. what's the news? I don't need food when I don't even know how my sister is doing."

Tae: " Eat. We won't speak a word unless you eat. I'm just going to say that the news is about your sister."

I look at Taehyung and Jimin for a long minute, trying to grasp the situation. I was shocked and happy that after 3 whole month hearing no news about her, we finally found a clue.

Slowly I pick up the spoon and start to eat. Felling a big relief, I started to feel my hunger. I didn't even realise that my tears are flowing down.

Jimin POV

I have never see Yoongi Hyung in this kind of situation. When she first came he was the coldest and most distanced. Looking back we didn't even realise how much he has suffer even after being together for 7 years. I feel my eyes starting to sting and tears started to from. I like the Yoongi right now that can express himself more.

"Y/N... I WILL MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK."

To be continued ~

HEYA GUYS !!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED BUT HERE IT IS. I WAS AWAY FOR MY COLLEGE AND STUFF BUT ILL BO MORE ONLINE NOW. CYA ! 😁😁 

SLAP! (PAPER FAN)

Jin: "HOW DARE YOU FORGET BOUT ME !!!! ME?! THE WORLDWIDE HANDSOME. HOW DARE YOU !!!"

Author-nim : "OUCH MOM!!! I Got it, I'll make sure you're visible in the next chapter. 😔😔"

Jin: "OK. U better keep it Author-nim 😒😒 "