I'm Kidnapped ?

EDITED

Previous 

Jung kook: "We got no choice. Let's kidnapped her."

And here we go~

Y/N POV

I was partying hard that I didn't realise I was drunk. I was dancing and playing around until an unfamiliar man warp his hand through my hips. He asked me.

Man: "What's your name pretty?"
Y/N: " I'm Y/N~~"

Man: *Smirk*"Wanna dance with me pretty?"

Y/N: "Sure~~"

We were dancing without realising there is a pair of eye watching us

We were dancing without realising there is a pair of eye watching us. I was enjoying myself too much that i didn't realise the man dragged me to an empty room upstairs. My head hit realisation as my body landed on a bed. I became more sober as it's been an hour since i last drink. I was shocked at my position which were trapped in between him.

I felt that he smirked at my reaction and start giving me wet kisses around my collarbone down to my neck

I felt that he smirked at my reaction and start giving me wet kisses around my collarbone down to my neck. I was crying since i was a pure VIRGIN before, meaning that i have never date or does skinship with a stranger and what more is that its a male. I was more shocked when i felt the man's hand travel from my belly to my tight then goes slowly to my inner thigh. I screamed in despair towards what i felt. 

Y/N: "NOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!STOOOOPPPPPP PLEASEEEE!"

SUGA POV

I saw Y/N dancing with a strange man who seems perverted. I put my eyes on her feeling like i need to protect her until he dragged her upstairs. I felt alerted and start being panic. I told my friend through the earpiece that we wear. If i didn't said that they had it before then forgive meh;) let's continue~

In Earpiece

Suga: "Guys! a strange man take Y/N upstairs. I'm gonna follow them."

Jin: "If that's the case then you better hurry."

Jimin: "True hyung. It might be dangerous for her."

Suga: "Why you all care for her?" 

Jimin: "She's my friend."

Jin: "Jimin's friend is also our friend. Now GO!"

Jimin: "Thanks Jin hyung and Suga, you need to be on your way now."

Suga: "Tch.. "

I go up to find you but there is hella lots of room

I go up to find you but there is hella lots of room. I was confused but find it right away when i heard a scream. It's the room right at the left end which is so far away. I groaned being how far it is but also worried and pick my pace up. I pick it up so fast that you can call it a run. I felt cold sweat runs throng my temples and right when i found the room I brake into the room and see her position. I felt my blood boil and without thinking i already had my gun in the man's head.

Suga: "What do you think your doing you motherfucker !?"