The Truth Untold

EDITED

Previous

Y/N: ".... I was -"

begin~

Taehyung and jungkook shouted so loud that jin goes to eomma mode again. he nagged them for being noisy while i take this chance to walk away. My plan failed since being the kind of person suga is, he followed me and boom! we are now alone together in the hallway and here goes the question.

 My plan failed since being the kind of person suga is, he followed me and boom! we are now alone together in the hallway and here goes the question

Suga: "You haven't answered my question Y/N... tell me"

Y/N: "No suga, it's nothing. i am just thinking of general stuff that people usually think. You know like food or family..."

I looked down feeling scared for bringing up my family. Its been months that he rejected my wish to call my mother. But to my surprise, he put his hand on my shoulder and sigh deeply. he said to me softly.

Suga: "You miss your mother that much?....*sigh* fine. you can call them but only with my phone. deal or no deal?"

My ears couldn't believe it. my eyes grows wide and it sparkles from the light reflection. my lips grows into a big smile and without realising i jump and hugged suga while saying thank you. I even felt how shocked and tensed suga's body is. But at the moment, all i could think is the fact that i got my wish from the most cold-hearted person in the gang. 

Suga POV

Right after i said she could call her mom, she jumped straight to me and hugged me while saying thank you multiple times. I was shocked that she did this and it seems that she realise the intensity of my body. Not long she calmed herself while still smiling and said

Y/N: "Thanks suga... it would be nice if i knew your real name though. you see.. my mother is not my biological mother, but i view her as one since she is all i got. My parents abandoned me after my brother disappear. He cared so much for me, even promised not to leave me but he lied to me and he's a dick for doing that. But now i have learned to overcome my past and just life through it."

I see her eyes starting to form water as it's threatening to fall. i can see how much she hates him but at the same time loves him. How pained she felt in the past and how she tried to be strong infront of me. Plastering a fake smile while her eyes is screaming for her to actually burst out and scream. I felt the surged of electricity seeing her in this state. but what keeps bothering me is his brother's name. so with some encouragement from myself i asked 

Suga: "Y/N... Who is your brother name?"

There goes a moment of silent until she speaks

Y/N: "Yoongi.... Min Yoongi."

Her tears falls down while i was just standing there shocked that my long lost sister turn out to be the one i kidnaped. I felt guilt surges through my veins and my hand tries to reach her. I stopped and just said.

Suga: "I'll help you find him,Y/N. I will help you pay back for what they did to your family and i would tell you the truth about them when the right time comes. Will you trust me then?"

Suga's mind: "Dear sister... how much i missed you... But i can't let you know how your brother had turned into a cold-blooded murderer. " 

A/N'S BULLSHIT : THIS STORY WOULD BE ON HOLD UNTIL THE END OF MY END SEMESTER EXAM XD DO TELL ME WHETHER YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTINUE OR NOT :)