Dead Call?

EDITED

Previous 

Suga: "What do you think your doing you motherfucker !?"

Start!~~~

I was shocked to see suga right there with the gun pointed  right at the man or well stranger's head and to my surprise the man above me doesn't even flinch instead he just smirked and lay down to whisper in my ear

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was shocked to see suga right there with the gun pointed  right at the man or well stranger's head and to my surprise the man above me doesn't even flinch instead he just smirked and lay down to whisper in my ear.

Man: "Sweety~ i think you better ask that man to pull his gun down or you'll die right when he shot me."

I was confused until i looks down at my abdomen and i see a small knife just about 3 centimetre above it. If he were shot he would fall on me and that knife would pierce right through my abdomen. My blood would spurt out right when he was pushed off me. I decided to just follow his command and speak up in a trembling voice.

Y/N: "S-Suga.... P-P-Please p-put your g-gun down..... I-I'm f-fine. L-Leave me a-alone."

Suga: "The heck Y/N ?! You didn't have right to stop me in this condition. You're fine? then why are you screaming and now crying? Why won't you let me help?"

I didn't realise i was crying but while hearing his word i see pure emotion of worried plastered in his eye. His face stays cold but his eyes shown just about everything. 

Y/N: "S-Suga.."

I try to give signal to him through my eyes and out of my surprise he understand. He start acting out as if he is disappointed in my decisions and that man seems to enjoy our argument. I on the other side was very much uncomfortable since he was grinding his crotch in between my inner tight *I didn't want to say it but i think you understand right?* 

Suga: "Y/N... Why won't you answer me. Why weren't you pushing him away right when YOU FUCKING FEEL THAT HE IS GRINDING HIS D*CK IN YOU?!"

I was startled but at the same time he came closer and closer while the man above me didn't realise since he is to occupied with what's below. Right after 5 second suga pushed him to the floor and pull me behind him. He pointed his loaded gun with safety lock off and ready to shoot the moment his muscle moved. The guy turned serious and run towards suga in an attempt to punch him, but suga was too quick for him that the bullet run through his head first. 

Right in an instant, that man collapse onto the cold floor, Me screaming and the sound of a realising bullet ringing in my ear

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Right in an instant, that man collapse onto the cold floor, Me screaming and the sound of a realising bullet ringing in my ear. I was shocked and terrified since it was the first time seeing people get killed while almost raping me. I was bring back to earth with a hug from suga as he whisper a calming words right beside my ear.

Suga: "Shhh.. It's okay Y/N. I'm Here. It's over. Shhh.. I won't let anything harm you while i am still alive."

With that i fall asleep in his embrace..

Suga POV

I felt Y/N getting heavier by my shoulder so i look at her only to found her sleeping in my embrace with a puffy red eye and an almost ripped dress. I carried her bridal style and contact my friends.

Suga: "I got her, anyway there is no need of kidnaping her. She is sleeping and i just saved her ass. We are going back this instant. And Jimin.. Cover up for her mother."

All: "Yes Yoongi..."

Suga: "Let's go then.."