The Meeting

EDITED

Previous

???:" Looking for me??"

Now let's Continue~

I was shocked and almost scream.Even though it's dark i was still able to see. Slightly he looks familiar but as I look again,that person turned out to be a handsome young man with a hair and a suit matching his style. A white pale skin with a peachy plum lips. I didn't realise i was staring at him until he chucked, making me realise my action. I looked away blushing while he just chuckled again.

 I looked away blushing while he just chuckled again

Y/N: "Ar... Ahem..My name is Y/N i am the party owner. Mind introducing yourself Mr ? "

???: "Oh.. Right.. my apologies. Where is my manner.. my name is Suga. That's what people call me."

Y/N: "Well then it seems that you're the one who'd been staring at me."

Suga: "True. You're just so stunning in that dress."

Y/N: "why thank you. Enjoy~"

I smiled awkwardly and walked away.

SUGA POV

I was staring at her back who disappeared in the crowd. I didn't know why she attracted me so much. Maybe her face that was quite similar to me? Maybe her presence that felt familiar to me? Her vibe that calms me down? I don't know but in fact what i know is that she must've had something connected to my past.

I will found the truth about you Y/N..

Just right at that time. I received a call. I picked it up

IN THE PHONE

???: "Long time suga."

Suga: "Kwon Ji-young."

Jiyoung: "Ow~~ you remembered me. hahahaha well it seems that your gonna get a new toy ha?"

Suga: "You better don't touch her. She got nothing to do with me."

He was getting on my nerves and i was boiling.

Jiyoung: "Remember Suga. You ruined my life by taking my love now i'm gonna ruin you even more as you decline my offer."

Suga: "Tch.. she died because she deserve it. you didn't even know she is a slut.You think i'm afraid? My team is stronger than you. I am the king in the underworld while you? you're nothing put a pile of shit. so screw away, put your tail between your leg and fuck off."

Jiyoung: "Hahahah... Jut remember motherfucker . I'll get my revenge and for you information i don't you even realise that right now i got to see you and that girl spot clearly. Just wait suga.. I'll BE YOUR NIGHTMARE."

Suga: "YOU FU-"

The phone got cut off. I was boiling mad and i call for my team. I dailed Jin and ask him to regroup. After a minute we regroup and i start speaking.

Suga: "Jiyoung is back"

With just 3 word that i spoke, They begin to be alert.

Jimin: "We need to be careful now."

Suga: "He got to Y/N. Just a sec ago i speak with her and he think she's my girl. That stupid freak better not mess up."

Taehyung: "Shit! Now we gotta protect a stranger?! Hell no."

Jin smacked his head and said

Jin: "Language boy! and we got no choice so bear with it. You better act nicely towards her."

Jimin: "Y-Y/N?"

Namjoon: "It's okay Chim, she's gonna be okay. We're gonna protect her."

Jimin just nodded.

Suga: "Now... How are we gonna get her to believe she was in danger?"

We all looked at each other and sigh

Jung kook: "We got no choice. Let's kidnapped her."