HIDE AND SEEK

Previous

Y/N: "HEAR ME MY FELLOW GANGMATE! LOOK'S LIKE A RAT WENT IN! SHALL WE PLAY THE GAME OF HIDE AND SEEK?"

Let's Goooooo!!!

Y/N POV

As i said that I hear the crowd start to heat up and GD goes beside me

As i said that I hear the crowd start to heat up and GD goes beside me. He whisper to me.

GD : " What game are you playing? There is no way a rat can pass by. This event hold a maximum security cycle."

Y/N : " impossible? Hahaha If this is maximum security then its probably the reason why you lose to my brother."

GD :" Hun, Dont mess with me just because you got your authority already. I wont take that insult lightly next time. Consider yourself lucky."

Y/N : "Why thank you. I'm honoured. But seeing matter at hand. Were rat hunting right now. BTS IS INVADING."

GD : "Fine. I'll take your word."

After that i see GD call someone. Seems like he call his partner. probably Red Fang.

Y/N : " I'll go and join the hunt GD. Don't die " *smirk*

GD: " Better not jinx me. Red Queen " *Smirk*

HOSEOK POV

I wad at the very back walking to the control room while bending lower to make my presence smaller but seems like I've been found out. I quickly run to my destination but it seems Goddess of Luck is not on my side. The guards are already on stand by protecting thr control room.

Hoseok : * Shit. Y/N. How are you this crue. What did they do to you? *
I turn on the ear piece that i put previously and contact Suga.

Hoseok : *Whisper* " Boss, Im trapped. Y/N Spotted me.
Yoongi: *Radio Voice* " What?! J-Hope, Get out of there. NOW!"

Without the need to respond he run as fast as he can to the exit at the other end of the hall. Knowing he can't go back to the place he goes in with he go through the long hallway that seems like it has no end.

He goes through lots of turns and lots of fights as people keep approaching him as if it's a maze with a tag team game. They go all around the maze to find and kill one person they see as an enemy. Yes. Like a reverse pac-man.

I hate how it's thousands vs one and how it makes my energy runs out so fast I think I might collapse. He finally reach the last turn but it seems like his luck has been dried out that suddenly a figure appears before him. A silhouette of a girl he know so well. The only person that he wish won't encounter. Y/N.

Y/N: *Smirk* "Well,Well,Well. What do we have here. A mouse fell into the trap just like that. Pity the game has to end this soon ey Hoseok?"
Hoseok: " Y/N. Why? What's gotten into you?"
I ask her as tears a forming in my eyes. Her answer shocked me as if she stab me in the heart and rip it out of my body leaving a hole that possibly bleeds me to death.

Y/N: " I simply became stronger. As how should I be when that brother of mine kill my last string of hope."

A/n : " uwu sorry guys. I won't be able to put more pictures for a while😭😭 bear with me ok 🥺"
Jungkook: " Ok y'all till next time 🥰. Ok A/N please leave, let's go. I'll heal you with ice cream"