The Real Truth

EDITED

Previous

Clown Man: My name is... 

Let's Begin ^_♡

Clown Man: Jay Park

Y/N: "J-Jay P-Park?" *That name sounds so fimiliar

Y/N: "J-Jay P-Park?" *That name sounds so fimiliar...*

Suddenly my head hurts and some small flashed back pops up

Y/N's Flashback

Little Y/N: "Parkie Oppa! Parkie Oppa! Look"

Another flashback scene pops up

???: "Kitty, when we grow let's get married and live together forever"

Little Y/N: "Hmm... good night Jay Parkie.." *falls asleep*

End of small flashback

My head hurts so much as if it were being hit by a hammer and a baseball bat at the same time with a brute force. I collapse and then everything turns pitch black. I passed out

Jay POV

Me: "well... that's easy... hahaha"
I picked her up to my shoulder and goes out through the window. Luckily it is short enough for me to jump. Without taking more time I quickly put her to my back seat and drive off to my boss mansion. forgetting the mask that he dropped.

 forgetting the mask that he dropped

Suga POV

We all get up and rushed upstairs

We all get up and rushed upstairs. We open Y/N's room only to see an uncleaned bed, a scattered clotes, and an open window. I go in and started to roam around the room. I was panicked inside but didn't show it towards the member. Jin was terrified at the loss of his baby princess and the others were shocked. I roam near her bed until I saw a clown mask... Right, that moment I know who and what happens. I was furious. its Kwon Ji-Young

Y/N Flashback

I was at my bedroom sitting and looking through the window where the sun is already up

I was at my bedroom sitting and looking through the window where the sun is already up. I heard noises downstairs and a lot of laughter. There is female sound and male sound also a dog barking that's a bit muffled. Not long the door opened with a middle-aged woman and my dog which appeared to be named flash rushing pass the door to my bed and start licking and jumping towards me. That's right. that female is my mother.

Mom: "Good morning sweety~ wake up rise and shine... parkie is here...."
Small Y/N: "Parkie?? yay!!!! parkie Oppa is here... Flash let's goo!!!"

Flash barked excitingly while we run down the stair to meet parkie and greet dad. Daad was laughing but then turned serious and said to me...

Dad: "Y/N sweety~ listen well okay... I and your mom are going to a business trip to China for a few months and when we're gone your gonna be living together with jay.. be well behaved since we are also going with Jay's parents."
My eyes lit up hearing that I'll be living with jay that I quickly nod. My dad and jay just chuckled until we all hear my mom screams hysterically.

We all ran upstairs only to see a puddle of blood under my mom's body while a man with a knife launching towards my dad and jay.
Jay: "UNCLE !!! QUICK BRING Y/N OUT AND RUN !!! I WILL HOLD THE MAN!!!"
my dad quickly grabbed my trembling hands and run...

Before I exited my room... I saw a glimpse of the man's face...

End of flashback

??? : "Hello little Y/N "