The Leaking Truth

Previous

Suga's mind: "Dear sister... how much i missed you... But i can't let you know how your brother had turned into a cold-blooded murderer. " 

Lets begin~

Y/N POV

I heard what suga said and i was shocked. He? A heartless mafia? Helping his prey, the girl he kidnapped? Why? i kept thinking until i realise a hand.... his hand waving infant of my face. I snapped back and said. 

Y/N: "I can't tell what you know but all i know is that you have a connection to my lost brother. Suga... it that even your real name? i don't think so. Are you who i thought you were. Trust? How can i trust my family matter to the person who kidnapped me? who abuse and separate me from my family? even if they were my step mother, she still took care of me not like my long lost brother who i didn't know either he is alive or dead."

I walked away with tears in my eyes and goes straight to my room.

SUGA POV

The moment i heard that my heart felt like it was shoot by a thousand bullets. The words of me being assumed dead comes from my own sister's mouth and the worst part is where i heard it right through both of my ears. I wished this was all a dream where i would open my eyes to see Y/N downstairs at the living room watching TV and saying good morning to me like usual without saying anything about her brother, me.

 I wished this was all a dream where i would open my eyes to see Y/N downstairs at the living room watching TV and saying good morning to me like usual without saying anything about her brother, me

I sigh and walked away, back to my brothers who is as loud as a zoo. I just sit back and close my eyes for a moment only to open them to saw what i wish i had never saw in my whole life. Jimin and Jungkook following the flirty scene in the movie while Taehyung just laughing like a maniac. I just sigh silently while smiling knowing that i still got them even if the world betrays me. Not long after we heard a loud thump from above and a glass shattering and some muffled screams were heard then suddenly everything was quiet. We all looked at each other and goes straight to her room.

Y/N POV

I was crying while hugging my pillow until i heard a creaking sound. I though it was Suga but no its was a stranger with weird clown mask. I was shocked and was about to laugh until the strange clown man pointed a gun towards my forehead and shift it to my back.

 I was shocked and was about to laugh until the strange clown man pointed a gun towards my forehead and shift it to my back

In reflex i stiffen and stayed quiet, he told me to stand up and so i did. Didn't expect that i were to turn around and push the gun up and kick his stomach. He groan in pain and i prepare to fight in whatever way that i can think off. I was ready until suddenly he spoke

Clown Man: He... Heheheheheh... You are just like what he expect. 

Y/N: What do you mean Clown man?

Clown Man: From all the name there is you give me Clown Man? Tsk tsk tsk.. Y/n.. Y/n i didn't expect this rebellion and since i'm gonna be with your for a long time why don't i introduce myself? My name is...