2

We learned that a planet called namek has dragon balls too, so we're headed there to go wish back dad and the others. It took a lot of convincing, but mom agreed to let me go with Krillin and Bulma. We got on the ship, and took off. My only complaint, is the fact Bulma just drinks all day and sits around half naked.

Krillin and I spend most of our time image training, but while they're asleep, I work on controlling and mastering my blonde mode. I'm thinking about calling it just a rage mode, or maybe Human Hatred, but it doesn't exactly just roll off.

I think I got a really good handle on it, so I continued working on my base power, after discovering doing that makes my transformation stronger.

After multiple days, we finally arrived, and Bulma finally put some damn pants on. She was searching around for oxygen masks, but me and Krillin were already outside.

She caught up, and immediately started yelling at us.

"What's her deal?"

"I dunno, maybe she wanted to get off first and is jealous."

"Ahhh, smart thinking Y/n. You really are a scholar."

"Thanksm Krillin. You're an alright guy yourself. Have you ever considered being a police officer?"

"No, but I'll take it into consideration."

"Plus, you're always complaining about being single, but in all the movies I've seen, the officers have really pretty wives."

"Really? Thanks a lot Y/-"

"ARE YOU TWO EVEN LISTENING!?"

"....Mrs. Bulma, I hate to hurt your feelings, but no."

She growled and stomped off into a cave, tossed a capsule inside, stormed back out, and pushed the dragon radar into my hands.

"Since you two understand every thing and are in a rush, find them yourselves!"

She marched back inside, a door slammed, and muffled screaming could be heard.

"Krillin, I think I'll change my answer."

"To what?"

"I think she's on her menstrual cycle."

"You know about that?"

"I am the smartest kid on the planet, Krillin, it wouldn't make sense for me to not."

He nodded before we took a look at the radar.

"Wow! There really are dragon balls here! Woo hoo!"

While Krillin was celebrating, I picked up on some decent sized ki to our left. None of them compare to my transformation, but I really don't want to use it, unless I'm seriously pushed.

"Krillin, do you feel all of that ki over there?"

"Yeah, I do. We should get started on looking for the dragon balls."

"Yeah. We should stick together. If they have the same technology as Vegeta, I won't be able to transform here, or we'll be swarmed and beaten."

He nodded, getting my point and looked back at the radar.