10

After a while, I opened my eyes, and saw myself laying in front of Shin, who smiled at me waking up.

"Amazing! It worked!"

"What worked?"

"I made you a kaioshin so your natural dexterity would increase, prolonging your life long enough for me to heal you!"

"I see. Thank you."

"Of course. Quickly, try using that sword. That is the z-sword. It should grant you power beyond what you had previously!"

I grabbed the blade, and started pulling, only to be surprised by it's weight. I transformed and managed to pull the blade and held it up. Man, this thing is serious! I can barely hold it up with my power!

Dad arrived, apparently getting killed in the explosion caused by Vegeta's self destruction. I trained with the sword for a while, until I was able to use it with ease in my base form. We tried to test the sword's power, only to break it and unseal a being within it. I sat down as he started dancing around me, and dad decided to return to Earth with Vegeta and fuse to try to outpower Buu.

The ritual finished, and I unleashed a power greater than I ever have before! I looked at myself, before Shin changed my clothes and teleported me to Earth. I looked around for a while, until I heard a roar with what sounded like two voices. I dodged an attack, and looked up to see the attacker.

This is going to be substantially more difficult than I thought

_________________________________________

Y/n managed to dodge my attack, and let out a shout, powering up.

This is going to be substantially more difficult than I thought. I prepared to charge him, only for him to disappear. My eyes widened, when I sensed him behind me.

"You retard."

"Ugh!?"

"I'm about to physically rip everyone out of you!"

I turned around and took a stance, as did he.