17

I faced the evil version of my father, who smirked at our arrival. The other me transformed, and Cooler turned her armor into its Golden Form. Erasa prepared herself, and the pink haired bastard split into multiple clones to fight against us.

I charged at the strongest one, and everyone else went after the clone closest in power to themselves. Erasa was closing the power gap between her and her opponent by making use of the Solar Flare technique, and destruco discs when she got an opening. She managed to kill her clone by beheading it, and went to help Gohan.

I was doing pretty well against the evil kai, battling him.

"I never thought I'd meet another Kaioshin that could rival my power."

"You mean my father's power, you living onahole!"

"That was rude. Not nearly as rude as my Y/n. Then again, he didn't get much time to talk before I killed him and the rest of your pesky family."

"I'm sorry, you did what?"

"I killed your entire pesky family!"

"Do you know what similarities you have, with the definition of a John Doe now that you've told me that?"

"Uh, no?"

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, AND NO ONE IS GOING TO REMEMBER YOU WHEN I'M THROUGH!!!"

"Huh!? How!?"

"You said it yourself, we're both kaioshins!"

His eyes widened and I charged forwards, slamming my fist into his face. He was launched backwards, but I'm nowhere near done with him.
_________________________________________

The clone I was fighting suddenly disappeared. I looked around and saw the others were going through the same thing. I was confused, until I saw the reason why.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Stop! Fucking! Breathing! Dammit! DIE!"

Y/n can be seen kicking Black's head into a wall, over and over again. I'm pretty sure he's already dead, but Y/n's pretty enraged so I don't want to touch him.

"Um, Y/n?"

"WHAT!?"

"He's already dead."

Y/n stopped, looked at the motionless body, back at Erasa, and back at the corpse.

"SO IT WOULD SEEM!"

He gave the corpse another kick, and got in the time machine. We returned, and Y/n got Bulma to make it the way she did the other one, and we went to the second future because Y/n decided he was still infuriated.

We jumped out, and saw two Vegito's clashing, one blue one pink.

"OI! WHICH HALF YOU KILLED MY FAMILY YOU BASTARD!?"

"Uh, both. Why?"

"Grrrrr....*enraged screaming intensifies*"

Y/n charged forwards and kicked the evil fusion in the face, before giving him the same treatment he gave Black, and stomping his face in while yelling random comparisons to other things.

"HOW'S IT FEEL TO BE A LION IN THE OCEAN, SURROUNDED BY TUNA!? I'M MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PINATA AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME-"

"Should we stop him?"

"I'm more afraid of what he'll do to us. I say we get in the time machine, and skip ahead an hour."

"Good idea Cooler."

We followed the plan only to find Y/n still singing happy birthday to himself, although much more exhausted, and kicking the bloody wall where Vegito Black's head was.

"Happy.....birthday.....dear......Y/n....happy......birthday.....to.....meeeeee"

He passed out and fell on the floor, and we assumed it was safe to carry him, and we returned to the past, getting Zeno to erase the spirit of Zamasu that took over the timeline that Y/n ignored in his amger fueled curbstomping.