14

Cooler and I clashed, pushing each other back. He fired a blast from he finger, and I deflected it towards Ginyu. He let out a eek and barely dodged it, only to get kicked in the chest.

I was punched by Cooler, and turned back and punched him in the chest. He staggered back, and I roundhoused him. He was stumbling back, and I charged forwards, before kicking him in the side of his head, before firing a Masenko at him.

He chuckled and charged forwards. I jumped over him, and threw a punch. He caught my fist, and slammed me into the ground. I rolled backwards, jumped forwards, throwing a punch at his face. He clearly isn't like Frieza. He's much stronger, and he actually perfected his form. He punched me away, and fired several small blasts.

If this drags on, I won't be able to keep up. I charged forwards, and threw a punch, and he threw one at me. Our fists clashed, and the ground cracked under us. I grabbed his arm, and threw him into the air, but he caught himself and charged forwards, pushing me through the island and water into the ground. I kneed him in the chest and slammed my fists into his back. He slammed into the wall of the hole we made, and we started fighting until the falling water reached us. I kicked him into the wall and flew up, and he followed.

I broke through the surface of the water and took a breath of the air. I landed on the rocks, and Cooler landed in front of me.

"You're quite good for a saiyan."

"You're good for one of Frieza's kind."

He laughed at my remark and took a stance.

"Lets go, while you still have the energy to fight. I clearly have much more stamina, but you may be able to finish it if you act fast."

I chuckled and powered all the way up, and he seemed to get the idea. One full power blast with all of my ki, to finish the job while I have energy. I charged a kamehameha, and he smirked and held one of his hands forwards, and grinned.

"FULL POWER KAMEHAMEHA!!"

"SUPERNOVA WAVE!!"

The beams clashed, and I roared, putting all of my ki into the blast, changing back into my base form. Cooler smirked and overpowered my blast. My eyes widened, as his beam approached, only for it to disappear. I looked at the space unit, surprised.

"What? I can't go and kill my new rival, now can I?"

I smirked a little, and watched the rest of the fights go down, with Cooler watching as well.

Vegito killed Frieza, and the others were having fun fighting Ginyu. We watched as the girls clashed with him to overpower him. Ginyu doesn't seem used to that power yet.

He powered down and landed, and  the girls wer in front of him.

Ginyu walked up to Cooler, and made a pleading face.

"I request we stay, mistress Cooler!"

"....MISTRESS!?"

"Yes, that is what I said."

I looked over the towering figure, who chuckled, and covered her mouth trying to stifle laughter.

"Silence Ginyu! I, the great LORD Cooler...pfft.....will.....BAHAHAHA! I CAN'T DO THIS!!"

Feminine laughter echoed, and the giant's torso and face split open, and a figure stepped out.

"Hello, I am Princess Cooler. I was adopted by King Cold. This bad boy, is the strongest of the Frost Demons, who volunteered his body to use for a set of armor."

"....does that mean Frieza...?"

"Oh, absolutely not. Frieza is just a Frost Demon. So is our father! I, however, am a Floranite! One of the strongest, matter of fact."

Jeez, even without the armor her power is still higher than Frieza.

"Why do you wear the armor?"

"Oh, I'm super strong and fast, but I can't take too much damage, think of it like beating someone over the head with a log. It hurts more than your fist, but it can be used so long before it snaps."

Interesting analogy. Ginyu wiped what looked a seat inside, and what appeared to be chips fell out. Are you kidding me, she was snacking while we fought?

"Can we stay, Mistress Cooler?"

"Well dur, how else am I going to fight Y/n?"

Ginyu punched the air in excitement and ran over to the others, and started talking with Zarbon, very briefly before she grabbed his face and pulled him into the most intense make out I've ever seen.

Zarbon walked over with Ginyu, and greeted Cooler.

"Um, why did you-?"

"Oh, he has a beautiful personality, and now he has a beautiful face! He's perfect!"

We walked back to the others, and everyone immediately decided Cooler is staying with me.

"Now that my living arrangements have been made, when do I become one of your mates?"

"ONE OF HIS WHATS!?"