22

The two god-like beings clashed fists, making shockwaves that knocked the weaker fighters out of the ring. All of the remaining universes watched in fear, knowing if they survive they have to take on one of these two monsters. Even Kefla was astonished by their power.

Vegito was watching with pride at the power his son has, before deciding to be of help and take on Toppo and the rest of the pride troopers. Vegito wasn't showing much difficulty, even when Toppo went into his god form. Vegito simply used a ki blade to stab and throw him out. He outmoved Dyspo, and threw him out with the remainder of the troopers.

Cooler was fighting the remainder of Universe 6, with relative ease until Hit stepped forwards.

"So, looks like you're next."

"Seems like it."

"You're pretty big."

"Meh, it's just armor. I'm actually pretty small."

"I see. That armor makes you more powerful?"

"It makes me more durable, but it hinders my ability to fight."

"I see."

Cooler used her armor's Golden Form and faced the assassin down. He skipped time, getting multiple shots in, causing the girl to discover something.

"Damn, looks like I'm going to have to risk something."

He raised an eyebrow, and she got out of her armor, tossing it off the side.

"Hm? You're not going to keep it?"

"No point. If I lose this fight I won't have the chance to use it again."

He chuckled and took a stance. She smirked at the time skipping male, and took a deep breath.

"It's been a while since I've used this. Time to show you why I'm the strongest in Universe 7!"

Hit watched in interest as his opponent dropped her arms, and a purple and green aura surrounded her, before the colors of her hair and eyes switched to their reverse, the green changing purple, and the purple going green. The black of her hair even changed to white.

"Whis, what is that?"

"I-I don't know my lord."

"Grand Priest?"

"Hm. Something I haven't seen in a very long time. It's the Floranite Flow State. It's sort of like Ultra Instinct, but a natural version that isn't quite as strong."

The girl dashed forwards and threw a punch at the time skipper. He dodged and threw a punch, only for her to backflip and counter.

Hit skipped time, but she completely ignored it and punched him in the stomach, before grabbing his head and slamming him into the ring, and then kicking him to the edge.

He recovered, and brought out his full power, and stared down the now silent woman, who dashed forwards and threw several kicks, raising a question in Hit. How the hell is she beating him in high heels!?

She threw several kicks at him, before flipping and kicking her heels at his face, making him sidestep and recieve a foot in the chest, pushing him out. The girl immediately turned towards Jiren and her mate, and disappeared from view.