4

We got Bulma into hiding after we defeated those guys, but I wonder what the rest are doing.

I encountered Cui, and decided to show off my power.

My scouter broke as it was picking up Vegeta's energy, surprising Lord Frieza and Dodoria.

"What happened?!"

"Don't show that much concern, it makes your face even uglier somehow. The scouter tied to Vegeta just broke reading his power level."

"What!?"

"It went past 22,000 just now."

"Psht, your scouter is a lemon. I'll get the real number on mine. Eh!? 24,000!? But I have the newest model!"

"24,000!? That's higher than ours!"

"No way! Vegeta could barely reach 18,000!"

"Oh, but I doubt he could you two if you worked together."

"Uh! His power really is 24,000 he swatted Cui like a fly."

We were getting Bulma's stuff into the cave, when Krillin sensed something.

"Quick, hide! You too Y/n, a high power is coming and you can't expose yourself!"

We ducked into the cave with her, and waited for whatever it is to show itself.

"They're here!"

Immediately after he said that, an army of people flew past us, but the problem is some of them have dragon balls with them.

"Y/n, did you see that weird looking guy up front?"

"I did. I sensed him too. His power was by far the highest there."

"I sensed it too. I actually froze. That pipsqueak is going to be our biggest problem on this planet!"

"Guys, they're headed towards the cluster you think are the namekians!"

"I'll go check it out."

"I'll go too Krillin, just in case things go south."

He nodded and we chased after them, jumping from island to island, trying to keep our power suppressed.

"Y/n, we're close, we gotta switch to walking!"

"Got it!"

We landed and peeked over a small hill, and saw the guys from before with the namekians.

"Woah, those houses look like our ship!"

"Hey, look at what they're both holding!"

"Damn, they have the dragon balls!"

The pink one seemed to notice us and looked towards us, causing us to duck.

"What did you feel Dodoria?"

"Probably some space ducks."

"QUACK, QUACK!"

"Yup, space ducks."

"Tch, wildlife doesn't concern us. Focus."

"Right, sorry."

"Damn, Y/n look at those people. They're namekians."

I grit my teeth and had to calm myself down. Those poor people.

"Liar, the other elders would never help someone like you!"

"Oh, they were more than willing with some help. Zarbon, demonstrate."

I could only watch as she kicked one of the elderly namekians to the ground. Calm down, Y/n. Keep it cool. Everything is fine. Mom is going to let me take a break from a long study session, so I'm watching a movie. I'm watching Ratman fight the Jester for the first time, and I'm excited.

She then dodged a blast, which hit the soldier behind her, before blasting the namekian and killing him. Kind of hard to keep calm here.

Three namekians showed up, and killed multiple soldiers, getting Krillin excited, until they were killed with ease, but we came to the discovery they were relying on those scouter things for almost everything.

The older one handed them the dragon balls, only to refuse to tell where the rest are and get smacked away. That Frieza guy raised his finger, and he went to protect the children.

"I'll show you the honor of a Namekian!"

Frieza completely ignored him, and shot one of the kids through his arm, shocking him, me, and Krillin.

"Grrrr....those-!"

I can feel myself losing control over my actions, and Krillin can feel it too. The guy named Dodoria snapped the elder's neck, and Krillin grabbed onto me.

"Y/n, get a hold of yourself! There isn't anything we can do against all threw of them!"

The last kid started running, only for Dodoria to cut him off.

"Crushing a small one like this won't be any fun at all!"

"Tch, taking joy in slaughtering elders and children. So repulsive. At least have the dignity to fight something that can fight back."

"Oh, quiet you! DIE!"

His brought his arm up, and I lost it.

"NO!!"

The girl's head snapped towards us, and Dodoria noticed as well as Frieza. I kicked Dodoria through a building, surprising everyone present.

"Y/n you idiot!"

"W-who the hell are you!?"

"I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP!!"

That statement took everyone aback, but I couldn't help but grin at Dodoria's suffering.

"You're going to what!?"

He was about to stand up and fight that handsome little creature, when a not nearly as stunning bald one kicked him down.

"Krillin!"

"You idiot! Get away, now!!"

The bald one grabbed the namekian and the child followed.

"What the-!? They're not namekians!"

"Curse them!"

"After them, Dodoria! Bring them back!"

He roared and chased them, as I held back a snicker.

"Damn! He's gonna catch up!"

"I can stop him Krillin!"

"No! That's our last resort! I don't want you using that unless I die!"

I looked at him, before nodding and following.

"We can't get away! Let's just fight him!"

"We can't! You can't handle it if either of the others come, and we couldn't take him on together because then no one is protecting Little Green!"

"I got it! Y/n, take the kid!"

I nodded, and Krillin tossed him to me before turning around.

"Cover eyes!"

I did as he said, and he shouted.

"Solar Flare! It worked, quick hide!"

I did as he said, and he explained that he blinded him. He flew up, and launched a blast at the ground, causing us to fly up behind and above him.

"Whew. Can you fly?"

"Yeah. Thank you for saving me."

"It was all Krillin."

We were heading back to Bulma, only to sense something approaching, causing us to hide. Dammit, are we ever going to catch a break on this planet!?