21

The two fusions clashed, while a third began an assault on Jiren that quickly ended. The two women had everyone's attention, the result of the battle's end being the loss of either two powerful warriors, or one.

"Don't worry, when you get eliminated I'll take good care of your husband."

"You're talking a lot of shit for someone relying on a times 100 multiplier. Our power is only multiplied by 20, what's that say about you?"

The two glared at each other and pushed away, each firing a blast.

"Take this!"

"MAIDEN'S RAGE!"

The attacks clashed, only for the married fusion to growl and roar.

"KAIOKEN TIMES THIRTY!"

Kefla's eyes widened and their blast was overwhelmed, causing her to yell in anger at the chance of losing.

"I won't lose to you! I won't! NOT UNTIL Y/N ACKNOWLEDGES HOW POWERFUL I AM!!!"

The fusion between Videl and Lazuli were worried, as Kefla's power spiked massively, and she roared releasing a final attack if sorts, that the older fusion was dodging with ease, until she noticed one of the blasts travelling towards Cooler and Y/n who were distracted by Jiren's power.

"Y/n look out!"

The male turned, only to exclaim in surprise, unable to react in time to the blast.

"Time forty!!"

The fusion dashed forwards ar full speed, defusing in the process of the attempt, and blocked the attack from hitting Y/n, causing his eyes to widen as the two girls were eliminated.

"Haha! I won! I'M THE STRONGEST FUSION OUT HERE!! HAHAHA!"

"SHUT UP! THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT!"

Kefla was caught off guard by Y/n's outburst, as he roared and surprised everyone, even Beerus.

"THAT'S IT! NO MORE MERCY!!"

"I thought he couldn't use that!"

"So did we."

Y/n dashed forwards, and kicked the surprised fusion all the way across the arena, until she slid to a halt, inches away from the edge.

"What the-!?"

Y/n appeared in front of her, enraged.

"You hit my wife!"

"She hit me first!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE FUCK!?"

"EEP!"

"GOD SPLITTER MASENKO!!"

The fusion's eyes widened as the male blasted her point blank, with his second strongest attack.

She was launched out of bounds, and Y/n let out a breath, before being surprised at how angry he was, and still is. Then he came across a realization. He's much more powerful in his blue form than he thought. It almost feels like, super saiyan two!

"Lord Beerus, it would seem that Y/n is a mutated saiyan after all."

"I see."

"His form is more resemblant to his super saiyan two form than anything else."

The two watched as the saiyan set his eyes on Jiren, and charged forwards. The pride trooper turned towards the male, and blocked his punch, causing a massive shockwave, and Jiren seemed almost surprised at the male in front of him.

"Why do you appear younger, saiyan?"

"WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW, E.T.!"

He spun and threw a kick at Jiren, which was also blocked, then he remembered seeing something before, used by Hit from the 6th Universe.

He skipped time, and punched Jiren in the face, before unleashing a flurry of attacks.

"Whis, did he just-?!"

"He is quite the prodigy. He must have seen Hit do it and try it himself."

Jiren recovered and stared the male down.

"Tell me, why do you fight me?"

"Honestly, I'm pissed off that my wife got eliminated, and Kefla didn't fight back much."

"....fair enough."

Everyone watched in amazement as the two clashed fists.