19

It's the day. The day of the T.o.P. Everyone is ready, and some are excited. Y/n and the girls walked out of the Time Chamber, all more powerful and skilled.

All of the participants were teleported by Whis in some sort of box, and appeared on an arena. Y/n tried forming a plan with the others, only to quickly realize that is a waste of time.

Videl and Erasa were seen discussing something, while 18 and Cooler were talking. Y/n was meditating, and Vegito was talking to the saiyans from Universe 6, who noticed Y/n and walked over.

"Who is this?"

"Oh, that's my son, Y/n! He's pretty cool. Back in our universe, he's a super hero!"

"Tch, lame."

"Big sis, he saves people and doesn't get a reward from it, I think that's really cool!"

"Whatever. He seems a lot weaker than you. You're a fusion of two of your strongest."

"Heh, you would think so. He's stronger than I am, and he doesn't even have super saiyan blue!"

"....seriously?"

"Yup!"

"Hey! Nerd, get up!"

Y/n only opened one eye, decided the alien thot wasn't worth his time, and closed it back, scoffing.

"Oi, look at me!"

"Huh? Vegito can you translate, I don't speak weakling."

"That's it, as soon as this tournament starts, you're getting it!"

'Psht, as if.'

The tournament was started by Zeno, and fighting broke out all over. Y/n rolled out of his meditation stance, and faced Caulifla, who was clearly irked by Y/n calling her weak.

Y/n mocked her and yawned, before stretching. She yelled and threw several punches, that he dodged, with ease.

"HAAAAA!"

"*scoff*"

She growled and changed onto a super saiyan, getting a cocky grin