Special Chapter; History of Gohan

No one expected the androids to attack. Everyone's guard was down after the death of dad, and the androids didn't help. They killed off everyone. From Krillin to Vegeta. Piccolo is dead so we can't wish anyone back. Because dad died, the androids had no purpose and started wreaking havoc around the world, narrowing the population down to a fraction of what it was.

The only people alive from any of my friends, are Bulma and her son Trunks. Trunks and I would train together all the time. I was strong enough to fight the androids, and sometimes get an advantage, but I couldn't handle getting attacked by both at the same time.

I started training Trunks with the hope of fighting back. That was stupid on my part. After weeks of training, Trunks finally did it. He went super saiyan. Allowing it to happen was my first mistake.

I decided to spar with Trunks, and since he wasn't used to his power I stayed in base. That was my second mistake.

He got the jump on me, and eventually even knocked me out. That was the last. With his newfound confidence, he rushed off to defeat the androids. I came to a couple of minutes after, but I was minutes too late. I flew out to find him, only to be kicked through a building.

I groaned and stood up, before transforming into a super saiyan, before seeing a sight that made something snap inside me.

"There you are Y/n. How do you like my new jacket? It's not as nice without the sleeves, but he should have known better than to try to block it with his arms."

I couldn't handle it. I let out a scream of rage, and went beyond a super saiyan. Android 18 seemed surprised, but I didn't let her react. I dashed forwards, and put my hand on her face, before destroying it with a large blast.

The sound and explosion attracted him. Android 17. His eyes widened, he growled, before charging me. I kicked him in the face, before annihilating him with a kamehameha.

I returned to Bulma's, and placed the jacket on the counter, before falling to my knees and crying, the grief setting in.

After many months, Bulma finished the time machine. I told her it wouldn't fix anything because of how time travel works.

"Y/n, just because we suffered, doesn't mean someone else has too. You can keep a bright eyed and happy young Y/n from becoming saddened after losing everything. Don't do it for me, do it for an entire other timeline."

I sighed and nodded at the blue haired woman, before standing in front of the time machine. I think I will do it. For you, Trunks. You'll have a proper life in this timeline.