13

I was training with Erasa, while Lazuli (18) was training with Videl. Zarbon was off to the side, drinking something, and tanning or something. Can she even tan? What the hell would that look like?

Doesn't matter. Thanks to all the 'training' I've done with these three, they developed god ki as well, which made them substantially stronger, even stronger than Frieza was in Erasa's case, and stronger than Dabura in Videl's. 18 was boosted to above Majin Buu, who was hanging out with Hercule.

So far I'm teaching Erasa more how to fight with skill and efficiency, than ki control. After she gained god ki, she handled that part like a pro.  She was throwing punches and kicks at me, until all five of us present sensed a ki, familiar to three of us.

"Woah, what is that powerful energy?!"

"Videl, Erasa, you two keep your distance. Zarbon, Lazuli, and I are gonna go check it out."

They nodded, and we all flew to where Frieza was, and we landed. We were met with the others, who all started helping against Frieza's soldiers, until we felt two more powerful energies from Frieza's ship. We took down a large number, only for my eyes to widen at the two beings that came out.

"Uh, babe?"

"Yeah Lazuli?"

"Is he?"

"He is."

"GWAHAHAHA! IT IS I, CAPTAIN GINYU! STRONGER THAN EVER!!"

"How does he have my body?"

"He used the second wish on those dragon balls to have the body of the second strongest in the universe. Sadly, it seems it didn't swap your bodies, it simply gave him as powerful a copy as it could manage."

"As powerful as it could manage?"

"That's what I said. Using my amazing deductive skills, I, Lord Frieza, have concluded from your nonchalant expression, that you have something greater than he is currently."

I didn't respond, so he smirked, accepting the answer. I scoffed, and eyed the second figure, with extreme worry.

 I scoffed, and eyed the second figure, with extreme worry

He's even stronger than Frieza is. I could tell from just looking at him.

Frieza was running out of patience, but his brother, Cooler, made him wait. That only worries me more. Vegito arrived, and he took in the situation.

Vegito wanted to fight Frieza for revenge, and the girls wanted to fight Ginyu, since he took my body. They went off and Vegito transformed, and Ginyu surprised everyone by going super saiyan god.

I turned towards Cooler, and prepared myself, as he chuckled.

"You, seem quite interesting. Your number of mates is also astoundingly high."

"Heh, I could say the same about you. Er, the interesting part. But, then again someone like you probably gets all of the space hoes."

He simply laughed off my joke, and took a stance.

"Ah, make this fun for both of us and go to your highest form, and I'll go to mine."

I chuckled and went to god, and Cooler went to his golden form.