Chapter 31

Crying because that's real ^

Hold on hold on hold on, can i JUST SAY that 2015 Larry is one of the more superior years for Larry. I feel like that's when most of their "F Yous" to management were, and they acted like good friends again (but still distantish :( but they were just- *mwah*

okay, enjoy 

♥♥♥♥♥

"You're engaged too? Oh, that's wonderful!" Savannah exclaims, leaning back in her chair. 

Harry and I came in early the following week for a meeting with Savannah and Star management. Instead of getting right into it, Savannah asked us a few questions about our relationship that we were more than happy to answer. 

I nod my head, "He had no idea, it was so cute." I said, glancing at Harry with a small smile. He shrugged, admitting I'm right. 

"I'll bet, I hope my future wife does something cute to propose." It's silent for a moment as we think about what she just said.

"Wife?" I ask with a smile. She nods happily. "Yes, of course. That's one of the reason I run an open management like this. What's the point in being famous if you're just going to have to hide who you really are?" She shrugs like it's not big deal.

"That's wonderful." Harry says with a smile and I nod. "Yes, thank you. Now, shall we-" Savannah is interrupted by multiple dings that go off on her phone. She glances down and her eyes widen a little. 

"Well, seems like this part is here already." She holds out the phone to us and we read the many tweets coming in from our fans. 

@larryisreal28 DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS?!?!? FNSLCNIJMSAINVPCJSM
@OneAddition WAIT, THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
@BabyNandos17 I'M LITERALLY CRYING

I look up at Savannah, "What are they freaking out about, did we accidentally out ourselves or something?" I ask worriedly, panic rising in my chest. Savannah only laughs, taking back the phone. "No, Louis. You guys didn't do a thing. It just looks like your fans are keeping up with their research."

She turns the phone to us again to display a Twitter account that posted a screenshot of something

@OneDirectionNews
Looks like the blessed day has come. Our boys are no longer under Syco and Modest! Management. Recently they have been signed over to Star Records, and Star Management. 

Not many people have heard of this company, but after some research we have discovered that Star Records is an LGBTQ+ open company, and they have good reviews. 

We hope to see One Direction become a brighter and stronger band (and for all you Larries, who knows what'll come next)

128k Comments          117k Retweets          ❤ 228k 

My eyes are wide as I read the screen. Our fans know, they know that we are under a different management now. A heavy feeling seems to be lifted off of my shoulders as I smile over at Harry who already has the biggest grin on his face.