Chapter 3

(So pretend the OTRA tour wasn't the name cause I wanna use it okay? Thanks :))

p.s. pretend Zayn is in the picture

ok bye now have fun reading

When Valentines day rolled around, Louis was happy to finally be announcing their reunion to the world. He hated keeping secrets and wanted to spill the beans for the past two days. They were going to be posting a video on Instagram on One Direction's account, briefly explaining the reunion and announcing their James Corden appearance the next day. When they gathered to film the video earlier that day, Louis couldn't help but have a full body blush when Harry walked in looking as hot as ever in black skinnies, a halfway unbuttoned shirt with a gray blazer over it. 

Harry glanced at him when he had to step next to him and he was quick to talk to Niall who was beside him. When they got the go ahead to record, Louis couldn't keep the smile off his face as the cameraman panned face by face as they started talking. 

"Hello," Harry started with a smirk.

"We," Louis continued with a huge smile. 

"Are," Niall said happily.

"One," Liam smiled.

"Direction!" Zayn exclaimed as the cameraman panned out having all of their bodies in the video now. Liam was set to talk first. "Hey everyone! We've missed you all dearly! Surprise, One Direction is getting back together." Harry was next. "We are going to be having a tour around the world and tickets will be on sale next week!" He smiled. Louis avoided looking at him as he talked next. "We are so excited to see everyone back and better than ever!" Niall went on, "We love every single one of you and we don't know what we would've done without your support." He laughed. Zayn chuckled. "And i'm back too! I missed you all and we'll see you," he paused so we could all join in. 

"On the road again!" We all said at once, bringing the video to a close. People in the room cheered as soon as the video was posted on Instagram, Twitter and You-tube. A weight lifted off Louis's shoulder as he took a selfie with Zayn posting it on his page saying. 'Missed the lads, can't wait to see all of your beautiful faces <3' He smiled when his notifications were immediately spammed, mostly Zouis fans freaking out.

:><:

The next day Louis was nervous for the interview, but mostly excited. He arrived with a smile on his face, and an extra skip in his step. He declined Niall's invitation to ride together, because he wanted to be alone as he thought about today. Although, he wouldn't be admitting the squeal he made before getting out of the car. 

Walking into the studio, he sees the boys sitting one one of the couches backstage, and was just about to head over to them until he heard a squeal, much similar to the one from earlier. Louis knew who it was without even looking and a smile broke out onto his face. He turned his head at the last second, before being engulfed in a giant hug from the one and only Jame Corden. 

"James!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the other man. "Louis, it's been way too long! I missed you boy!" He said, stepping back from the hug. Louis nodded and they start talking about how things have been. Louis tries his best to act like he had a great break, but James could always sense what really happened, but he gave him a sad smile anyway as they talked.

"I'm not going to ask any questions bought you two alright? You're in the clear, but we are going to be playing a game." James tells Louis. He raises an eyebrow. "And what game will that be?" Louis asks. James gives him a cheeky smile and shrugs, just in time for them to be called to the stage. 

:><:

"How does it feel to be back boys? We've missed you." James opens the interview. Louis opens his mouth to speak, but then remembers he isn't supposed to. Liam is the one usually told to talk.